|Title||Public Relations Senior Manager
Cramer-Krasselt is Wisconsin's oldest, largest and best advertising and public relations firm. Founded in Milwaukee in 1898, the firm has offices in Chicago, Milwaukee, New York and Phoenix. Its roster of clients includes the Paper and Packaging Board, Roundy’s, Kohl's Department Stores, BRP, Corona, Dremel, Generac and Porsche, among others.
Are you a PR professional looking to be part of a fun, dynamic agency where you can make a large impact in an integrated environment? The C-K Milwaukee office is looking for a rock star to join our team as a Public Relations Senior Manager!
About the role:
- Responsible for writing media materials, pitching, event planning, negotiating with bloggers, celebrities and other influencers
- Close collaboration with counterparts in other disciplines (media, creative, account management, brand planning, and project management)
- Managing, publishing, and contributing to all social media and online channels, while ensuring consistent messaging and monitoring
- Responsible for writing in short and long formats for deliverables such as blog posts, media materials and social posts
- Work with influencers and/or reporters to secure appropriate partnership
- You’re strategically driven and interested in using social media to create valuable experiences between people and brands
- You have experience in PR and social media platforms with a natural curiosity for emerging technologies
- Previous experience utilizing tools, such as Cision, etc.
- Proven track record of coordinating public relations campaigns
- You are a self-starter who is excited to uncover new tools, opportunities, and behaviors to drive our thinking forward
- 2-3 years of PR agency/in-house experience; integrated marketing a plus
- National public relations experience with an emphasis on media relations a plus
- You’re a team player, with a great attitude
- Fast-paced and fun, ready to take on any opportunity that comes your way
|Compensation & Benefits||
Standard C-K benefits apply.