|Title||PR/Social Media Assistant Manager
Cramer-Krasselt is Wisconsin's oldest, largest and best advertising and public relations firm. Founded in Milwaukee in 1898, the firm has offices in Chicago, Milwaukee, New York and Phoenix. Its roster of clients includes the Paper and Packaging Board, Roundy’s, Kohl's Department Stores, BRP, Corona, Dremel, Generac and Porsche, among others.
Are you a Social Media superstar looking to be part of a fun, dynamic agency where you can make a large impact on current clients and new business? The C-K Milwaukee office is looking for a PR/Social Media Assistant Manager to join our team.
About the role:
- Responsible for social content development, community management and some client counsel
- Responsible for evaluating, planning, organizing, managing, publishing, and contributing to all social media and online channels, while ensuring consistent messaging and monitoring
- Close collaboration with counterparts in other disciplines (media, creative, account management, brand planning, and project management)
- Be the liaison between the agency and the client to establish goals, manage expectations, and to make sure the receipt of top quality work,that directly meets the client needs
- You’re strategically driven and interested in taking a lead role in overseeing social media to create valuable experiences between people and brands
- Understanding of community management, contentmarketing and channel strategy
- You are a self-started who is excited to uncover new tools, opportunities, and behaviors to drive our thinking forward
- You have excellent writing, editing, communication and presentation skills
- Internship experience a plus
- You’re a self-starter, a team player, with a great attitude
- Works well in a fast-paced and fun environment
|Compensation & Benefits||
Standard C-K benefits apply.