|Company||Town and Country Bank
|Region||Central and Southern Illinois
Town and Country is a refreshingly different kind of community bank, one that takes a focused approach on establishing and building connections with our community and the people we serve.
The employees at Town and Country believe the conversation starts with this question: What do you want in life? We’ll answer that question by learning about you and your family. We know your needs are ever-changing. That’s why we’re looking forward to walking side by side with you, partners in the success story that’s your financial life.
So, what do you want in life? Start that new business you’ve sketched out? Make university-life more than a brochure on your desk? Open the door to your family’s new home? Maybe you just want to log into online banking and feel good about what you find there. We are here for you!
Want to start a conversation? Stop by any of locations, call us or visit us online at www.townandcountrybank.com.
Directs the marketing and public relations efforts of the Corporation. Monitors marketing and PR expenditures. Develops and coordinates marketing of products and services. Oversees the brand, marketing and PR functions of the organization.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES:
- Writes, develops and implements the Corporate Annual Marketing plan.
- Designs media campaigns, including placement and development of ads and monitoring the progress of campaigns, to ensure that corporate goals and objectives are met.
- Creates, implements and maintains marketing materials.
- Assist in designing and coordinates internal marketing plans.
- Acts as the primary contact for and works closely with vendors, such as newspapers, printers, and broadcasting companies. Organizes and conducts comprehensive public relations programs to release positive publicity about the company.
- Handles all requests for donations, contributions, and requests for community funds.
- Prepares press releases for company announcements of public interest.
- Designs and implements Social Media campaign.
- Encourages and coordinates employee and corporate participation or sponsorship of community service projects.
- Assists in planning all employee social functions with committee assistance. Arranges for facility rentals, food, entertainment, and invitations.
- Assists in the development of new bank products and services.
- Purchases and assists in the delivery of all items for company gift programs.
- Monitors monthly Marketing expenditures to remain within budget.
- Directs marketing to targeted customers and performs all account queries for mailings.
- Performs other job-related duties and special projects as assigned.
- Minimum of four years marketing experience in a similar capacity or industry.
- Excellent and creative verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong Project Management Skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- High level of organization and attention to detail; strong initiative;
- Demonstrative professional assertiveness and a positive attitude.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Integrated Marketing, Communications or other relevant fields.
- Master Degree Preferred.
- Recommended and required compliance training
- New Employee onboarding and orientation
- On the job training specific to role
- May Stands for 4+ hours
- Manual dexterity to operate desktop computer
- May carry up to 50 pounds
- Verbal and written communications essential
- Ability to work in different types of weather conditions i.e. heat, cold, rain.
|Compensation & Benefits||