On-Site Studios, based in Green Bay WI, is a nationwide production company that provides remote video production, animation, post-production, and media connection services for some of the top health and educational institutions throughout the country. We are a small business, in a position to experience tremendous growth. Due to our growth, we need more talent to join our team!
We’re looking for a dynamic editor/producer who will utilize communication, technical, and interpersonal skills to create video projects appropriate for vast corporate audiences. The ability/desire to create motion graphics is a plus.
Duties of the role include:
- Collaborating with colleagues and clients to create compelling video content.
- Conduct (as a producer) interviews with professionals throughout the country.
- Edit footage to ensure alignment with established client branding guidelines.
- Prioritize workload to meet deadlines with multiple, simultaneous projects.
- Utilize creative thinking to exceed client expectations
We’re looking for motivated individuals who thrive in fast-paced environments. The successful candidate will have:
- Proven work experience in video editing
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to edit within tight deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong creative skills
- High attention to detail
- Desire to grow and take on new challenges
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud software
|Compensation & Benefits||
Salary will be based on experience.