|Title||Marketing Communications Specialist
Option Care is a healthcare services company that at its core delivers high quality, cost effective infusion services through trusted partnerships across the healthcare system, resulting in outcomes that make a positive difference in people’s lives.
The Marketing Communications Specialist is a highly creative and talented team player who will apply strong communication and graphic design skills to create pieces that will promote Option Care’s brand and values to customer segments in line with the company’s business objectives. As a member of the Option Care Marketing team, the Marketing Communications Specialist will work with other members of the Marketing team, cross functional stakeholders and external agency partners to build and/or update the company’s digital presence (i.e., website and digital communications campaigns) and catalog of collateral materials.
Job Responsibilities (listed in order of importance and/or time spent):
- Coordinate with Marketing team members or cross-functional stakeholders to develop new communications materials aligned with Marketing objectives. Ensure that brand standards are maintained for both new andexisting communications materials.
- Create integrated marketing campaigns, templates and associated landing pages.
- Works with members of the Marketing team and other stakeholders to make updates to existing Marketing materials and digital assets.
- Ensures that new and existing materials and digital assets maintain Option Care brand standards.
- Updates Option Care’s brand standards as needed, in consultation with the Marketing team and Marketing Vice President.
- Assists Marketing team members in coordinating production of materials with outside agencies as needed.
- Works with Marketing team members to create new integrated marketing campaigns in the Pardot interface.
- Monitor and troubleshoot the Option Care website and digital presence.
- Coordinate the review of Marketing assets, maintaining records of edits and approvals.
- Provide routine updates and content support for existing company website(s) and offline collateral materials.
- Troubleshoot issues related to the website and digital marketing assets.
- Coordinate the review and approval process with the Legal department and other stakeholders as needed.
Basic Education and/or Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, website design or development, or related area.
- At least 2 years’ experience in web design. graphic design, copyrighting or a similar area.
- Demonstrated graphic design and visual communication skills for web and electronic forms of media.
- Experience using the Adobe creative suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Experience using Microsoft Office for internal and external communications
- Ability to master software easily.
Preferred Qualifications & Interests (PQIs):
- Experience in Pardot/salesforce.com content creation and software management.
- Experience in coordinating projects with creative agencies.
|Compensation & Benefits||