|Title||Public Relations Account Manager
We're a collection of thinkers, makers and doers united to anticipate and create what's next.
We share a common goal: To take brands from now to next.
We are independent: Since 1976, in fact. That means answering to no one except the clients we serve and our employees, not a group of faceless bean counters in a far away place.
Serve as the day-to-day lead and manager of public relations accounts.
Responsibilities include strategizing and creating media and publicity campaigns, developing media relationships, counseling clients on PR strategy and integrated marketing efforts, leading media training and crisis communications assignments and developing and carrying out projects and special events.
Be a team member who can be accountable to clients and the PR team, counted on to meet and exceed deadlines, and represent the agency with a high degree of quality work and dedicated client service.
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations, journalism, strategic communications or related field
- 3-5 years of full-time professional public relations experience in an agency, corporate, government or non-profit setting or comparable media experience
- Excellent writing and editing abilities
- Top-notch media relations skills and ability and desire to develop media relationships
- Confidence to provide PR counsel to client executives
- Strong, effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability to meet deadlines, manage and collaborate with team members, oversee project management
- Resourcefulness and attention to detail
- Strong problem solving skills
Please pitch us on why you are the right candidate for this position and include your resume and key work samples.
|Compensation & Benefits||