|Title||Digital Marketing Specialist
|Region||Twin Cities Metro
WE LIVE TO SOLVE.
WE ARE A TEAM OF GENETICALLY-ENGINEERED B2B EXPERTS, dedicated to helping you serve the purpose and solve the problems of your buyers. From branding to product launches, from content to UX strategy, from demand gen to digital experience, we can help you differentiate your brand, create momentum with your sales channel, connect you with your buyers, foster deeper relationships with your customers, and drive measurable results for your business.
As a key member of our team, the Digital Marketing Specialist will work closely with the internal teams to create and execute content for social and digital campaigns. He/she will work directly with the digital strategy team to implement and manage digital and social campaigns across a variety of platforms, in addition to monitoring and reporting on the performance.
To be successful in this position, you must be technologically savvy and intellectually curious with a discerning eye for quality and able to balance specific client needs with campaign objectives and brand strategy. Also, you must be able to use data to derive and execute analytically-driven solutions that competitively position our agency. We invite candidates who are eager to learn with the ability to contribute valuable ideas and superb work product in an extremely fast-paced, deadline-driven B2B environment.
Reporting to the Director of Digital Strategy, the Digital Marketing Specialist will work with the creative team of designers, copywriters and account managers.
- Monitor, maintain and manage client social networks, including creating content and engaging in conversations
- Write digital campaign materials and coordinate production
- Work with in-house designers and other vendors to implement creative assets
- Execute changes of marketing content on various social channels (refresh or replace materials as needed)
- Execute social and digital marketing programs to help achieve client business goals, including paid and owned social media content development and management
- Perform analysis of data that demonstrates performance of social and digital marketing efforts
- Generate/update content for SCHERMER social media channels
- Identify online influencers for clients
- Leverage influencer engagement, measurement and marketing
- Conduct social listening and monitoring (share of voice, sentiment, topic analysis, etc.)
- Collaborate with internal teams
DESIRED SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & COMPETENCIES:
- BA or BS in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of digital marketing experience, including the development and/or execution of social media campaigns
- Proven knowledge of social media tactics and tools
- Proven community management and social engagement experience
- Understanding of digital marketing strategy, execution, and best practices
- Experience using social listening tools such as Brandwatch, Sysomos or Radian6
- Experience working with social management tools such as Spredfast, HootSuite or SproutSocial
- Experience working with paid social advertising
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong digital copywriting experience/skills, especially on social media channels
- Strong analytical skills with experience working with social and web analytics
- Strong attention to detail
- Interest and experience in B2B, manufacturing, healthcare, clean tech is a plus
- Familiarity with Mac OS, Microsoft office software (Excel, PPT, Outlook and Word), and Keynote
|Compensation & Benefits||