|Company||Lake Strategic Marketing
|Title||Digital Marketing Manager
Lake Strategic is a full service marketing agency with a media focus and deep expertise in the areas of media planning and implementation, brand building and creative design. Our team of seasoned professionals have decades of experience and a vast portfolio of relationships particularly in the Outdoor Industry.
Lake Strategic is currently accepting applications for a Digital Marketing Manager.
Duties of the Digital Marketing Manager:
- Devise strategies to drive online traffic to websites.
- Track conversion rates and initiate improvements to the websites.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns.
- Utilizing a range of techniques setting up and optimizing SEO, SEM and PPC and Adwords campaigns.
- Oversight and execution of the social media strategy for the Agency and our Clients.
- Managing Client’s online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of websites.
- Responsiby for planning and budgetary control of digital marketing campaigns Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the Agency at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Creativity with light graphics experience required – to include Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator.
- Experience in execution of email campaigns and strategies for growth of email database.
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Bachelor degree in Marketing.
- Minimum 5 year’s experience in a similar digital marketing role to include managing PPC, SEO and Affiliate programs.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Experience in SEO, SEM, PPC, Ecommerce, Email marketing social media.
- Articulate and professional communication skills.
- Self-Starter who meets deadlines and can motivate a team with the goal of exceeding the expectations of our Clients
|Compensation & Benefits||
Starting Salary range is between $60,000 and $72,000 annually.