Patrick Engineering is a nationwide planning engineering, design, project management and construction management firm with a long history of success on a variety of complex projects. Our expanding client list includes key government agencies and FORTUNE 500 companies. Our technical capabilities are diverse, focusing on the transportation, water resources and energy markets. We are skilled in providing services from pre-construction through project execution. We accomplish this with technical experts in the fields of civil, structural, hydraulic, environmental, geotechnical, and electrical engineering, geology, surveying, construction management, process control and GIS. Engineering News Record (ENR) has included Patrick in its ENR Top 500 for each year since 1993. Patrick is committed to achieving our client’s vision and adding value to each project we touch.
Communications Manager or Communications Coordinator needed to assist in the leadership and coordination of the communications program for a growing company. Looking for a strong leader to assist as we rebrand and reintroduce ourselves to the marketplace. Working in close coordination and under the creative direction of the Vice President of Marketing, with support from the Proposal Manager. Looking for a strong, self starter that is able to develop plans, schedule projects and execute them efficiently. Creativity and thinking outside the box a must. NO PROPOSAL WORK! True opportunity to shape a company’s identity and communications program. A plan has been established, looking for a dynamic, creative leader to execute it.
- Management and/or coordination of company communications program, working under the creative direction of the Vice President of Marketing with support from the Proposal Manager
- Scheduling, coordination, and execution of communications projects
- Review of all communications projects to ensure we are maintaining established corporate standards, branding the company consistently and delivering a clear message
Specific projects include:
- Development of corporate standards manual
- Coordinate advertising campaign
- Coordinate direct mail campaign
- Coordinate email program
- Develop and manage photo storage system
- Coordinate final photography for all projects
- Coordinate award submittals and recognition
- Event coordination
- Press release coordination & corporate announcements coordination of all tradeshows
- Newsletters: employee and client
- Coordination of corporate websites
- Coordination of social media presence
- Creation and production of brochures
- Looking for a strong leader that is able to manage their time and schedule projects accordingly.
- Self-starter, highly motivated, creative thinker.
- BA in Marketing, Communications or associated field.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in the A/E/C industry, preferably in a Marketing Department.
- Strong proofreading, copywriting and editing skills required.
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Suite and the ability to demonstrate leadership and creativity also required.
- Examples of past work required at interview.
|Compensation & Benefits||
Competitive compensation package.