Patrick Engineering is a nationwide planning engineering, design, project management and construction management firm with a long history of success on a variety of complex projects. Our expanding client list includes key government agencies and FORTUNE 500 companies. Our technical capabilities are diverse, focusing on the transportation, water resources and energy markets. We are skilled in providing services from pre-construction through project execution. We accomplish this with technical experts in the fields of civil, structural, hydraulic, environmental, geotechnical, and electrical engineering, geology, surveying, construction management, process control and GIS. Engineering News Record (ENR) has included Patrick in its ENR Top 500 for each year since 1993. Patrick is committed to achieving our client’s vision and adding value to each project we touch.
Position responsibilities include:
- Coordination of individual proposal responses
- Coordination of RFP requirements to ensure all questions are answered
- Coordination and production of all department related proposal requirements: firm information, organizational charts, resumes, project sheets, financial information, legal information, company strengths and standard narratives
- Participate in creative writing for proposals: executive summaries, cover letters, project experience lead-ins, staff experience lead-ins, corporate overviews
- Review and refine technical proposal writing submitted by senior company leadership
- Creation of artwork and proposal presentation design and layout
- Responsible for accurate production of proposals after approved by the proposal sponsor and Proposal Manager including: binders, covers, spines, table of contents, letterhead, printing and collating of content
- Research for project sheets and resumes
- Formatting of content for proposals
- Looking for a perfectionist with strong attention to detail and creative skills.
- Motivated, self starter that will work well in a deadline oriented team environment.
- BA in Marketing, Communications or associated field.
- Prefer at least 1-2 years working in a Marketing Department in the A/E/C industry but would consider a strong recent college graduate as well.
- Experience writing, editing, reviewing and working under time constraints a plus.
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint skills required.
- Adobe Suite experience a plus.
|Compensation & Benefits||
Competitive compensation package.