|Company||Clarity Coverdale Fury
|Title||Assistant Media Planner
|Region||Twin Cities Metro
We are an independent, full-service marketing and advertising agency dedicated to helping our clients discover and nurture the emotional connection between their brands and their customers. By leveraging all the mediums now available to reach and engage customers, we help brands create more than just trial, we help them create powerful brand advocates.
Assistant Media Planners at Clarity Coverdale Fury, an independently owned advertising agency located in Minneapolis, help to manage the day-to-day process of all media planning efforts for several local and regional brands. The successful candidate will receive the necessary training and on-the-job experience, but should already be able to demonstrate passion and interest in media planning, buying and account maintenance.
An assistant media planner must be proficient and comfortable using Excel to create spreadsheets and be very comfortable working with numbers. In addition, this person should also be comfortable using Word, PowerPoint and Keynote, Since a media planner tends to have lots of contact with reps, they should also be comfortable dealing with people via phone and face-to-face. Must enjoy working in a team-based environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner with internal and client teams to develop media strategies and tactics
- Manage day-to-day implementation, optimization and performance of campaigns
- Steward budgets from authorizations to insertion orders to invoice reconciliation
- Review and track client/industry information/competitive intelligence
- Monitor and evaluate campaign performance
- Schedule and attend media rep meetings
- Keep up with industry trends and technologies
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 1-2 years of media experience at an advertising agency preferred
- Strong organization, math, writing and presentation skills
- Comfortable working on a Mac and within Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Keynote
|Compensation & Benefits||