|Company||Delta Dental of Wisconsin
|Title||Digital Marketing Manager
Delta Dental of Wisconsin, Inc. is a not-for-profit dental service corporation offering benefit services, claims processing, and plan administration to employers throughout Wisconsin since 1962. The company is headquartered in Stevens Point, with sales offices in Milwaukee and Madison, and provides benefits and services to more than 1.4 million subscribers and their family members. Delta Dental administers dental benefits for more Wisconsin companies than any other insurance carrier.
As a member of the nationwide Delta Dental Plans Association, the company is able to offer the same dental benefits to all employees of Wisconsin-based companies wherever they are located in the United States. The Delta Dental Plans Association is the largest dental benefits system in the nation. Its member companies provide benefits to over 51 million people in 93,000 groups across the United States.
Visit us online: Blog - http://blog.deltadentalwi.com/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/DeltaDentalWI
Twitter - https://twitter.com/DeltaDentalWI
Google+ - https://plus.google.com/b/112127418627107201222
YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/user/DDofWI/
The Digital Marketing Manager oversees the digital marketing strategy for the company. This position requires a combination of creative (brand and visual design concepts) and digital technology, along with project leadership capabilities. The Digital Marketing Manager’s role is to optimize Delta Dental of Wisconsin’s websites, service portals and applications for the purpose of achieving business-to-business and business-to-consumer objectives. This position must look at digital technologies (internet, mobile, display advertising and other digital medium) with a “marketing eye”, drawing from broad and in-depth knowledge of digital technology, and evaluate how to leverage these technologies to support organizational goals. The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and implementing a digital marketing strategy, understanding internal procedures and processes and working with web development staff and external resources to lead the design, implementation and administration of the company’s digital portfolio.
- Develop, implement, track and optimize the digital marketing strategy to grow brand awareness, engage and retain customers and acquire new customers.
- Create strategies to increase online traffic to the company web site, mobile app and social media channels.
- Oversee the social media strategy for the company. Serve as liaison to the Social Media Collaborative.
- Analyze, recommend and implement site design strategies that incorporate brand guidelines and support an effective user experience that represents the voice of the customer. Improve the usability, design and content of our website and landing pages.
- Develop test and learning opportunities to improve site performance.
- Maintain and update websites and portals as needed.
- Monitor and report on website traffic, usage and performance. Work to optimize web traffic and site statistics by improving site designs (corporate site, portals and SEO) and through use of social media or other applications and/or technologies.
- Implement and manage Google Analytics to track campaigns, web traffic, etc. Create analytics reports on an ongoing basis.
- Utilize strong analytical skills to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Assess competitor sites (as well as best practice sites) regarding look, feel and functionality and provide analyses and recommendations for organizational improvement.
- Research and evaluate emerging technologies and provide recommendations for adoption where appropriate.
- Coordinate and clearly communicate organizational digital marketing, including website development. Collaborate with web development staff and software designers to create graphical user interfaces, web forms and other requirements.
- Design and develop automated reporting solutions to enable stakeholders to manage the business and make effective decisions.
- Maintain blog site and work with outside vendor to update.
- Provide input to IT regarding compatibility and interoperability standards that ensure site accessibility for customers, clients, business partners and users.
- Work with Delta Dental Plans Association (DDPA) to ensure all digital communications meet DDPA compliance guidelines.
- Collaborate with vendor partners.
- Special projects and duties as assigned.
- This position requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field with emphasis in web/digital marketing and technology.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience working in a marketing environment/digital marketing.
- Experience leading and managing social media, display advertising campaigns, email campaigns and SEO/SEM.
- In-depth knowledge of analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Knowledge and experience in usability best practices and testing.
- Thorough and demonstrated understanding of web communications, marketing and customer service principles.
- Knowledge of CMS and CRM platforms.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills – ability to use data to draw conclusions and execute marketing strategies.
- Thorough knowledge of web creative (human-to-computer interaction and graphical user interface design) and how to use it to create a positive user experience.
- Experience in web analytics and site usage, and using SEO/SEM, social media and other applications to improve site performance.
- Understanding and demonstrated experience with project management.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving abilities; self-directed and motivated.
- Ability to effectively prioritize multiple tasks/requirements and execute efficiently and effectively.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Working hours average 40-45 per week with occasional overtime, nights and weekends to meet project deadlines
- Sitting for extended periods of time
- National travel required <5%
|Compensation & Benefits||
Delta Dental of Wisconsin is committed to providing competitive wages and salaries, and recognizes the importance of employee benefits as a component of our total compensation structure. Full-time employees are eligible to participate in our employee benefit offerings which include:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- Continuing Education and Training Program
- Retirement Plans
- Subsidized On-Site Lunch Program
In addition to this comprehensive employee-benefits program, we feature wellness-plan initiatives that are designed to encourage a balance of healthy lifestyle choices. We provide on-site massages and a paved walking trail for employee use. A Unique Culture Makes Delta Dental A Great Place To Work. Delta Dental is proud to claim many long-service employees. It's not uncommon for a co-worker to have 10, 15, or even 20 years of service. Retaining valued employees is important to us. The dental-benefits industry is dynamic and there are always new things to learn. Employees are challenged with exciting new tasks and projects. Our team-based structure encourages employees to help with on-the-job training and provide assistance with questions. Our small-company environment is friendly and casual, with a casual dress code to match. The most common response about what employees like about working at Delta Dental is "the people." Our employees are caring — about each other, the community, the work performed and the customers served. Sincere loyalty and dedication blend to create a unique culture that makes Delta Dental a great place to work.