|Title||Marketing and Public Relations Intern
Trefoil Group is an independent, integrated marketing communications agency that serves clients throughout the Midwest and around the world. Our growing client roster spans B2B and consumer markets, including global manufacturing, financial services, outdoor power equipment, and home storage, among others. Our close-knit agency is a good fit for people who want to work directly with business leaders, make an impact and take on new challenges every day. We are insightful, genuine and smart, and are serious about producing great work and delivering outstanding results.
Serving the client services department, the Trefoil Group Marketing and Public Relations Internship is an introduction to integrated marketing programs and other communications for a variety of manufacturing, consumer and professional service clients.
- Create content for client social media programs and post via scheduling platforms
- Write various communications including press releases, story abstracts, client memos, blogs, etc.
- Assist in report development for integrated marketing programs including PR placements, email metrics, social media analytics, and more
- Develop and maintain media databases, editorial calendars and media placements
- Monitor media for advertising and PR client opportunities that are timely and on-strategy
- Attend, participate and take notes in client-related strategy, creative and brainstorming sessions
- Perform various client services and public relations administrative duties
- Career-minded senior student or recent college graduate
- Internship runs from February – May, 2017
- Strong writing skills (writing sample required at interview)
- Web-savvy researcher
- Organized and detail driven
- Ability to manage multiple ongoing projects
- Social media and Microsoft Office proficiency
- Ingenuity and curiosity
|Compensation & Benefits||
Internship is paid hourly and will require 30-40 hours per week.