|Company||National Association of Boards of Pharmacy
The National Association of Boards of Pharmacy: Supporting Its Member Boards of Pharmacy to Protect Public Health.
Founded in 1904, the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy (NABP) aims to ensure the public’s health and safety through its pharmacist license transfer and pharmacist competence assessment programs, as well as through its VIPPS, VAWD, and DMEPOS accreditation programs.
NABP’s member boards of pharmacy are grouped into eight districts that include all 50 United States, the District of Columbia, Guam, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, Australia, Bahamas, 10 Canadian provinces, and New Zealand. The Association is governed by its Executive Committee, whose officers and members are elected during the Association’s Annual Meeting.
NABP Mission Statement:
NABP is the independent, international, and impartial association that assists its member boards and jurisdictions for the purpose of protecting the public health.
Innovating and collaborating today for a safer public health tomorrow.
Association seeks a marketing coordinator with a well-rounded skill set and the drive to learn something new each day. As part of a growing marketing team, the marketing coordinator needs a high-level of time management and organizational skills to juggle projects from many different programs within in the association. Ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a similar field. Cover letter must be included to be considered for this position.
The Marketing Coordinator accomplishes the following:
- Designs marketing materials, including: a) Sells sheets, flyers, postcards, and brochures and b) Imprints
- Coordinates the production of marketing materials and promotional items.
- Writes marketing collateral and ads at the direction of the marketing manager.
- Coordinates the distribution of marketing materials, including news releases and e-blasts.
- Organizes trade show shipments and maintains inventory of related promotional items.
- Monitors news coverage and communicates with relevant publications as needed.
- Regularly reviews NABP’s websites to ensure content is accurate and current.
- Creates graphics, videos, and other dynamic media for the NABP’s websites.
- Answers email inquiries pertaining to the AWARxE prescription drug safety program for consumers.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a similar field.
- One to three years of experience. Internships and other college work experience considered.
- Mid-level design experience with Adobe Cloud Creative Suite, especially Acrobat Reader, InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, in particular Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of email marketing software.
|Compensation & Benefits||