|Company||Northwestern Health Sciences University
|Title||Vice President of Marketing
|Region||Twin Cities Metro
Northwestern Health Sciences University prepares the next generation of healthcare professionals to deliver and advance health care.
We are a premier health sciences university creating a healthier world. Live, Learn, Serve Healthy!
- We cultivate caring and are by nature invested in the personal success and well-being of others.
- We listen deeply and with open minds to fully appreciate other perspectives.
- We look beyond symptoms to understand cause, then co-create solutions.
- We embody integrity and innovation; blending mastery with forward thinking.
- We practice intellectual humility and continuously engage in learning.
- We bridge the worlds of seen and unseen, of knowledge and action, of past and future.
- We foster physical, spiritual, and emotional health in ourselves and others.
- We bring generosity of spirit to our work and take joy in what we do together.
- We are united in purpose; earning one another’s trust and respectful of our differences
Northwestern Health Sciences University (NWHSU) seeks a Vice President of Marketing (VPM), who will provide strategic and operational leadership in the areas of strategic marketing and communications.
The VPM leads the marketing function across the University: Clinics and Patient Services across multiple sites, University Academic Programs across multiple degree programs, Continuing Education across disciplines and support for revenue generation in research and fund development.
This position will set the vision and provide strategic leadership in all areas of marketing. The successful candidate will have direct responsibility for developing the marketing activities to support inquiry generation for enrollment, growth in patients and use of patient services in clinics, marketing of academic programs, and awareness and revenue growth for Centers of Innovation. This position is a working leader, who will serve as member of the senior leadership team and will have responsibility for building a team around these accountabilities.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Develop a Strategic Marketing Plan that supports growth of the University.
- Create innovative marketing materials and media strategies that supports the University and Clinics.
- Lead and manage the University's social media strategy and presence.
- Oversee the tactical implementation of marketing strategies through the building and management of direct reports, collaboration with peers, and others across the academic institution.
- Insure all marketing, advertising and general communications adhere to established brand standards, and are compelling and progressive.
- Oversee both external and internal communication for the University.
- Manage outside vendors, events and events-related marketing.
The Ideal Candidate NWHSU seeks a seasoned marketing professional with significant experience in the areas outlined above. That experience can come from a private, non-profit, or public sector background or a combination thereof. Acumen in the areas of education marketing and/or healthcare marketing will be important for success in this role. The ability to forge successful relationships with key internal/external stakeholders is also crucial to this role.
- Minimum of 10 years of progressively responsible experience in marketing and communication.
- Preference for experience in nonprofit, education, or healthcare.
- Minimum 7 years of leadership experience.
- Bachelor's degree required. Advanced degree preferred.
|Compensation & Benefits||