|Title||Senior Marketing Communication Specialist
Your Cleaning Association.
The leading trade association for the cleaning industry worldwide, ISSA has a membership that includes more than 7,000 distributor, manufacturer, manufacturer representative, building service contractor, in-house service provider, and associated service members. ISSA helps its members and their employees make valuable contacts through the industry’s largest cleaning shows, produced in conjunction with Amsterdam RAI under the brand name ISSA/INTERCLEAN®.
ISSA also helps increase members’ professionalism and success through its popular global website, www.issa.com, and by offering business tools, educational products, industry standards, publications, and legislative and regulatory services that specifically focus on the professional cleaning industry. It is through these initiatives that ISSA helps its members demonstrate the true value of clean to their varied constituents.
The association is headquartered in Northbrook, IL, USA, with regional offices in Petersham, Australia; Mainz, Germany; and Shanghai, China.
This proven communicator will provide marketing support to drive awareness of ISSA and generate sales growth for its membership, products, services and events. This person will be accountable for communication at several levels within and outside the association to ensure all stakeholders are fully integrated into the marketing process and their needs are met to satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Write promotional marketing copy, web marketing materials, copy for trade publications and products.
- Compile, write and edit content on a variety of industry-related topics
- Ensure core messaging is consistently conveyed across all platforms.
- Establish and drive marketing best practices and identify improvement opportunities
- Create demand for existing products, services and events through best-in-class marketing campaigns
- Be the marketing expert on cross-functional teams that develop and execute new programs, tools and services
- Collaborate with departments, marketing staff, designers, and vendors to create and manage content and design development
- Represent ISSA at industry events
- Extremely strong writing skills.
- Proficient in budgeting, goal setting, marketing planning and project management
- Experienced at leading teams, external vendors or contract employees
- Communicates effectively, both written and verbally
- Outstanding in attention to detail, organization and juggling simultaneous deadlines
- Experienced in analyzing data for reporting and drawing business conclusions, a plus
- Comfortable speaking in front of a group, a plus
- Applied knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (i.e. Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator); proficient in Microsoft Office; Google Analytics and customer database experience, a plus
- Minimum three years (five preferred) of B2B, commercial or industrial marketing communications experience
- Experienced in a variety of multimedia marketing and communication approaches
- Experience with writing promotional copy, marketing materials, magazines, brochures, and web content
- Bachelor’s degree required
This position will require working standard business hours, sitting for extended periods of time, standing, and some minor lifting. This position will also be required to attend annual trade show for a week which will consist of travel and overnight stay.
|Compensation & Benefits||