Trefoil Group is an independent, integrated marketing communications agency headquartered in Milwaukee. Our growing client roster spans B2B and consumer markets, including everything from global, Fortune 500 manufacturers, to leading financial service institutions, to outdoor power equipment and home storage container brands.
We’re insightful, genuine and smart, and are dedicated to producing ideas that deliver against our clients’ business goals.We work hard, yet believe that work life balance is key to our employees’ happiness and our collective success. We are all about living our core values – dignity, rigor, teamwork and, of course, fun! We also take development of career paths seriously, maintaining a vested interest in evolving employees’ skills and experience for long-term growth. 2016 marked a record year of growth for our firm, and we look forward to expanding our team, as we together, drive our continued success!
We are seeking an ambitious, dedicated Account Coordinator who will make a meaningful difference on our team. The right candidate has proven writing, research and project management skills. He/she is ambitious, proactive, detail-oriented and is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Participate in researching and development of integrated marketing communication plans.
- Serve as liaison between internal team members and departments.
- Work closely with managers and clients on project fulfillment.
- Assist in research projects.
- Create content for social media programs.
- Distribute and report development for email marketing campaigns.
- Write various communications including media pitches, press releases and client memos.
- Attend, participate and take notes in client related strategy, creative and brainstorming sessions.
- Perform various administrative duties in support of client service needs.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in journalism, PR, marketing and/or related field.
- Planning/problem-solving skills and the intuitive ability to see projects through to fruition.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (writing sample required).
- Web-savvy researcher.
- Organized and detail driven.
- Ability to manage multiple ongoing projects.
- Social media, Microsoft Word and Powerpoint proficiency.
- Ingenuity and curiosity.An after-it personality with dedication to getting the job done.
|Compensation & Benefits||
Trefoil Group is all about talent, drive and, most of all, teamwork. Our salaries are competitive and commensurate with experience. Benefits include: medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid time off, holidays, 401(k), short- and long-term disability, maternity/paternity leave, profit sharing and new business sales bonus opportunities, parking reimbursement, organizational performance transparency, and much, much more.