|Company||Tea Leaves Health
|Title||Lead Client Strategist
Tea Leaves Health transforms the way healthcare executives manage their business by providing total information awareness and business intelligence, leading to strategic growth, effective physician engagement strategies and increased revenue. Tea Leaves Health features experts who combine a deep understanding of healthcare business development with technical savvy to deliver strategic success for healthcare organizations of any size. In addition to working with clients to develop measurable and successful growth initiatives, Tea Leaves Health strives to provide the best strategic consultation and support in the industry. Our proprietary Decisionology™, Physicianology™ and Patientology™ tools easily transform internal and external data into immediately actionable information for multiple leadership levels.
Client-facing, strategic marketing role. Healthcare experience is preferred.
Tea Leaves Health, the fastest-growing vendor in the patient engagement arena, is looking to hire healthcare CRM strategists who will work with current and new hospital and health system clients to make sure they optimize results with the Tea Leaves Health Strategic Growth Platform. Our platform integrates data and functionality from five key healthcare business development areas—consumer CRM, physician CRM, strategic planning, quality, and market perception. This high-visibility consultative role includes working with Tea Leaves’ senior managers on new product ideas and client-facing processes to help maintain Tea Leaves’ market-leading position.
- A minimum of 5-7 years previous experience in client contact / account management
- Previous experience with healthcare, either with a provider or consulting firm, in operations, planning and/or marketing preferred OR previous experience at a marketing and/or advertising agency preferred
- Customer Relationship Management experience preferred. An equivalent combination of experience and education may be considered
- Microsoft Office specifically including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Able to effectively and positively respond to challenging inquiries or complaints as necessary in assisting client services team
- Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) from an accredited four-year college or university required
- Ability to discuss technical issues with technical and non-technical audiences and work in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of computer systems technology and the Internet; ability to learn new applications
- Proven ability to balance multiple concurrent projects based on client needs and team workload
- Able to maintain thorough documentation of client/project milestones, approvals, etc.
- Able to work remotely and independently
- Highly self-motivated, good time management, works well under pressure
|Compensation & Benefits||
Very competitive pay and an excellent and extensive benefits package including 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, STD, Life, etc.