|Company||Tea Leaves Health
|Title||Strategic Support Manager
Tea Leaves Health transforms the way healthcare executives manage their business by providing total information awareness and business intelligence, leading to strategic growth, effective physician engagement strategies and increased revenue. Tea Leaves Health features experts who combine a deep understanding of healthcare business development with technical savvy to deliver strategic success for healthcare organizations of any size. In addition to working with clients to develop measurable and successful growth initiatives, Tea Leaves Health strives to provide the best strategic consultation and support in the industry. Our proprietary Decisionology™, Physicianology™ and Patientology™ tools easily transform internal and external data into immediately actionable information for multiple leadership levels.
Works with colleagues and clients to grow and support successful relationships with new and existing clients.
The Strategic Support Manager supports and assists the client services team to meet or exceed client and consumer expectations. This is done to aid in the development of strategic client partnerships, and maintain excellent client satisfaction. This position is primarily responsible for supporting the lead strategists with client specific monthly, quarterly, annual and ad hoc reporting. Other key tasks will be to assist with application data quality and provide support with client meetings.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES:
- Apply precise and professional written and verbal communication skills in daily interactions with client, team members and internal departments
- Utilize superior customer service skills and maintain strong client relationships
- Use listening skills to translate various communications to detailed and concise dissemination of project-related information (agendas, minutes, action register updates, conference notes, next steps)
- Participates in both client and internal team communications and meetings
- Assist with managing internal and external expectations, ensuring project deadlines and priorities are met within all teams/departments to meet or exceed client expectations
- Manages multiple projects in support of both internal and external customers
- Facilitates highly responsive technical support and customer service
- Provides clients with timely ongoing support and problem resolution
- Assists in guiding clients to fully leverage PRM application through both on and offline reporting, direct mail communications and more
- Ability to work with multiple departments and multi-task on a daily basis
- Communicates all pertinent client activity regularly to Lead Strategist
- Problem solves to reach workable solutions with little or no reinforcement (collecting, reviewing and routing information through proper channels)
- Prioritize multi-program deliverables and mobilize teams to action; monitor and document progress and compromises while providing timely updates to management, client managers and team members
- Ability to navigate through an environment of constant change and redirection
- Able to assess urgency of projects and adjust priorities to meet project deliverables and delivery dates
- Analyze existing processes and procedures and identify deficiencies; participate in process improvement efforts
- Monitor deliverables from all resources for accuracy, efficiency and validity. Recognize the need to enact change or corrective action process
- Other duties as assigned
DAILY OR WEEKLY TASKS:
- Client meetings calls, attend and take notes, distribute after call
- Provide client follow up - user guides, reference sheets, reporting needs, projects
- Keeping track of project status and following up on outstanding items
- Out of office client support for traveling client team
MONTHLY OR QUARTERLY TASKS:
- Assist client with creating and executing on and off line reports from Physicianology
- Assist lead strategists with build update testing as needed
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS EXPERIENCE:
- A minimum of 3-5 years previous experience in client contact / account management
- Previous experience with healthcare, either with a provider or consulting firm, in operations, planning, marketing, business development or physician relations preferred
- Customer Relationship Management experience preferred
- An equivalent combination of experience and education may be considered.
- Able to effectively and positively respond to challenging inquiries or complaints as necessary in assisting client services team.
- 15-25% travel time
- Ability to work responsibly and productively with minimal supervision
- Bachelors degree (BA or BS) from an accredited four-year college or university preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency in Excel including ability to create spreadsheets, pivot tables, charts, etc
- Ability to discuss technical issues with technical and non-technical audiences and work in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of computer systems technology and the Internet; ability to learn new applications
- Microsoft Office specifically including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Proven ability to balance multiple concurrent projects based on client needs and team workload
- Able to maintain thorough documentation of client/project milestones, approvals, etc.
- Ability to positively interact with executives and staff at all levels
- Able to work remotely and independently
- Highly self-motivated, good time management, works well under pressure
|Compensation & Benefits||
Competitive compensation and excellent benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, STD, etc.