|Title||Brand Marketing Analyst
American Girl is a premium brand for girls and a wholly owned subsidiary of Mattel, Inc. (NASDAQ: MAT, www.mattel.com), a creations company that inspires the wonder of childhood. Headquartered in Middleton, WI, American Girl offers an inspiring world of dolls, experiences, and entertainment to empower and unite girls of all ages. Best-selling lines include Truly Me™, Girl of the Year™, Bitty Baby™, WellieWishers™, and the classic historical character line BeForever™. American Girl’s mission is to help build girls of strong character—a goal that has already earned the loyalty of millions and the praise and trust of their parents and educators. The company sells products through its award-winning catalogue, on americangirl.com, and in its experiential retail stores nationwide. Select American Girl product is also sold via Toys“R”Us. Outside of the U.S, American Girl products are sold at specialty boutiques with Indigo™ and Chapters™ in Canada and with El Palacio de Hierro in Mexico City.
To learn more about American Girl or request a free catalogue, call 1-800-845-0005 or visit www.americangirl.com, www.facebook.com/americangirl, or www.twitter.com/american_girl.
American Girl, a wholly owned subsidiary of Mattel, headquartered in Middleton, Wisconsin, has an opening in our Marketing Department for a Brand Marketing Analyst. At Mattel, our vision is Creating the Future of Play. We strive to achieve this vision primarily through our creative and enthusiastic employees who dare to be innovative, and thrive in a friendly and fast-paced environment. American Girl is committed to developing employees and supporting their career goals, helping them grow with a host of meaningful experiences and learning opportunities. And by promoting a culture of balance that emphasizes working passionately and taking time to play, we are proud of how our employees lead by example in all that they do!
We are looking for a Brand Marketing Analyst who will be responsible for:
- Compiling, assessing, analyzing, and reporting results of sales performance and category/competitive performance and trends to inform business strategies and recommendations for content formats across all channels (print, apps, YouTube videos, entertainment, etc).
- Providing input into strategy development, including recommending opportunities for integration of business analysis and market trends into current strategy.
- Coordinating with internal and external cross-functional teams to manage milestones/schedules, sharing and tracking of assets and information, execution and assessment of marketing plans and campaigns, and management/tracking of budgets, to ensure successful outcomes.
- Assisting with authoring business briefs, and managing internal and/or external partners from concept through production and delivery for specific digital video initiatives as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field such as Marketing, Business or related field
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in consumer or brand management, or content development or management
- Understanding of standard marketing techniques
- Excellent project management, written/verbal communication and quantitative/analytical skills required
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple projects in a dynamic environment
- Demonstrated positive attitude, sees challenges as opportunities and translates them into actionable items
- Experience with cross-functional leadership teams and analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Demonstrated strong presentation skills with a persuasive nature
|Compensation & Benefits||
We know compensation is key. That’s why we’ve developed a pay-for-performance philosophy that rewards job performance and provides a chance to share Mattel’s success through: competitive base salaries merit increases a global bonus program recognition and rewards equity awards (select employees).
Generous health insurance coverage and programs are available to all benefits–eligible employees in the U.S. We subsidize the majority of the cost of health insurance and provide a variety of programs and resources designed to help our employees create a healthy lifestyle, build their financial future and enhance their work/life balance - at no cost to them.