|Title||Digital Marketing Director
For over a century, Demco has been serving the needs of America's libraries and schools. With a broad product offering of over 50,000 items including thousands of unique or hard-to-find supplies, furniture, and equipment, Demco offers more of what librarians need every day.
In 1998, Demco launched it's very first version of demco.com. Since that initial launch, we've placed an enormous amount of focus on the experience our customers enjoy with each visit. Today, our website drives 58% of our sales and is a primary source of information and ideas for our library and school clientele.
In support of our growing digital team, Demco is current accepting resumes for our Digital Marketing Director role, leading the way for our Center of Digital Excellence!
As the Digital Marketing Director, you'll drive the development of Demco’s digital marketing strategy, creating a roadmap for improvements in E-commerce & web merchandising, SEO, paid search & PPC, and social media & lead generation, based on an in-depth knowledge of industry best practices. Working within the big-picture strategic direction of the Segment Owners and the Customer Marketing Director, the Digital Marketing Director’s strategies need to drive incremental growth in an omni-channel environment (catalogue, direct sales, as well as e-comm).
The position will lead our blended Digital Marketing, Web Development, and Web Merchandising teams and have direct reporting from the Web Development Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, and the Web Merchandising Manager.
Qualified candidates will have:
- A Bachelor's in Marketing (or related) field
- A minimum of 5 years of recent, hands-on digital marketing experience, within an omni-channel environment Experience in a Direct Marketing company
- Strong leadership capability within a digital marketing team with demonstrated ability to teach, develop, and lead team members to success
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, with a proven track-record of using data and metrics to drive business decisions
- A technical mind dangerous enough to inspire
- Sense of urgency, with a results-driven action orientation
- Highly collaborative and team-oriented approach to work
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with highly specialized and technical individuals about the inner-workings of digital marketing, as well as those who are less digitally savvy
|Compensation & Benefits||
Join the Demco team to surround yourself with driven, innovative minds who crave growth filled with creativity. In our casual work environment (yes, we love jeans and sneakers too!), you'll enjoy a wide variety of traditionally rich benefits, including paid time off, paid holidays, awesome insurance benefits, and a generous retirement package. You'll also enjoy making an impact on our community through our support of the United Way of Dane County, our adopted elementary school, our onsite blood drives, and our many other philanthropic activities. Not enough? How about a wellness program that offers a $450 annual reimbursement, on top of many other options for personal and professional growth.
Don't like driving? Our east side office has a bus stop at the end of our driveway.