|Title||Digital Marketing Specialist
We have over 1200 reasons for you to consider a career with Prevea Health—they're our employees. We're an organization that values teamwork and provides continuous education, training and support so every member of the team contributes to our success. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package in an environment geared to professional and personal growth. No matter what your background or professional interests are, we think you'll like what we have to offer. Together we are the best place to get care and the best place to give care.
Prevea is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
To take care of people with passion, pride, and respect.
OVERALL EXPECTATIONS STATEMENT:
Providing exceptional care for our patients as well as recognizing the value of your co-workers is the expectation of all members of the Prevea Health organization. All members are expected to focus on the patient's needs; relate to all in a friendly, accepting manner; communicate in a positive and professional way to patients and coworkers; use time effectively and efficiently; and demonstrate an overall high level of performance.
The Digital Marketing Specialist responsibilities include proficiency in html, css, website design (responsive), SEO, Email marketing and current digital marketing trends.
- Update and develop website pages/solutions/calendars as appropriate using a CMS platform
- Develop technical documentation for project requirements, specifications, etc
- Troubleshoot issues with current sites and applications
- Design and build emails using Exact Target email platform
- Build SEM campaigns
- Run web traffic reports and review with Online Strategist to determine usage and potential areas for improvement
- Recommend and apply new technology, video blogs, media, interactive research and emerging standards related to web and digital media
- Customize social media pages with additional functionality
- Maintain knowledge of emerging technologies
- Answer the shared marketing telephone line
- Sort and distribute departmental mail
- Accept packages/greet department guests
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be able to work as a team or individually and have strong negotiating and analytical skills.
- Ability to contribute to all phases of application development (analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and support).
- Ability to satisfy a large number and range of user requirements and skill sets while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical customers and staff.
- Ability to be a proactive and creative solution provider.
- The ability to read, understand and follow oral and written instruction is essential.
- Strong and collegial working relationship skills, possessing a high level of diplomacy and effectiveness under pressure situations, are also required.
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Work is primarily performed in a sedentary office environment, which is well lit and ventilated.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Mostly sedentary activities. Work may require sitting for long periods of time; also stooping, bending and stretching.
- Occasionally lifting files, paper or video equipment weighing up to 30 pounds.
- Performs highly complex and varied tasks requiring independent knowledge applied in a variety of situations.
- Work may be stressful at times due to tight deadlines.
- It is necessary to view and type on computer screens for long periods and to work in an environment which may be very stressful, demanding and fast-paced.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, information technology or a related field and 1-3 years equivalent work experience; OR an Associate's Degree with 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Must be proficient in HTML and CSS
- Experience in website design
- Experience with Photoshop
- Experience with email marketing
- Experience with content management systems (CMS)
- Experience with responsive design and compatibility issues between different browsers
|Compensation & Benefits||