|Title||Senior Reporter/Video Producer
We create narrative journalism projects for mission-driven organizations.
Create meaningful video stories in a fun, collaborative environment! Boutique media company based in Madison, Wisconsin is looking for a skilled storyteller who can interview, write, produce and keep multiple projects on track.
We need an independent thinker who can take an idea from the field to the page to a polished story. This is a fast-paced role for a person who loves to do it all and has crazy-good organizational skills. Our specialty is narrative video journalism for mission-driven organizations. Journalistic experience is valued.
You’ll spend your days:
- Developing story ideas and coordinating filming
- Planning production elements
- Scripting a range of journalistic video stories
- Field producing and directing
- Managing production schedules
- Collaborating with editors
- Communicating with project partners
- 5-7 years in video production, with emphasis in emotionally engaging journalistic storytelling.
- Proven skill in project management with experience creating effective workflows to manage multiple projects.
- Social media, videography or editing experience a plus!
|Compensation & Benefits||
Salary commensurate with experience. Solid benefits including health and dental insurance, vacation and holidays.