|Company||Reinhart Boerner Van Deuren s.c.
|Title||Public Relations Specialist
At Reinhart Boerner Van Deuren, we know that every trusted relationship begins with understanding. That is why our attorneys take the time to listen critically, learn the unique attributes of each client’s business, and work together to build a foundation for success that goes beyond providing legal services. While doing so, we draw upon an exceptionally broad base of experience and a deep knowledge of the industries and sectors we serve. This blend of active understanding grounded by informed perspective equips our attorneys to deliver uniquely creative, yet efficient, legal counsel. By consistently offering our clients cost-effective and innovative legal counsel, we have established ourselves as trusted advisors in many areas of corporate law. Our Client Service Standards, upheld to by all lawyers and staff, affirm our commitment to put the needs of our clients first and to pursue excellence in all that we do. Reinhart meets the ever-evolving needs of today’s business with innovation, focus and commitment. The firm’s more than 200 attorneys are dedicated to providing accessible, responsive service from our seven offices throughout the country. Founded in 1894, Reinhart is one of the nation’s 200 largest law firms (National Law Journal). We serve as attorneys and business law counselors to public and privately held corporations, financial institutions, family-owned businesses, retirement plans, exempt organizations and individuals. Throughout our history, we have relied on entrepreneurship, teamwork and dedicated service to help our clients achieve their business goals. Our client-driven approach is firmly rooted in creative thinking, intelligent advice and conscientious service, no matter what area of business law our clients require.
We are currently seeking an experienced Public Relations Specialist who will generate positive press coverage, manage media relations, develop strategic content, increase engagement and drive website traffic and conversions.
The Public Relations Specialist will handle responsibilities for multiple practice areas and firm-wide projects: Develop written content across a range of traditional, digital and social media. Manage relationships with top-tier business and trade media, keeping a pulse on high-level legal and target industry conversations, crafting creative pitch ideas and maintaining editorial calendar opportunities. Formulate strategic PR plans for specific practice areas and targeted audiences. Manage and take ownership of all projects assigned, executing successfully to completion. Actively participate in brainstorming & idea sessions.
- A bachelor’s degree in public relations, journalism, communications or related field.
- At least 5-7 years’ experience in a public relations or communications role - ad/PR agency and/or large law firm experience a plus.
- Demonstrated experience in a professional services, business to business PR/communications setting.
- Experience with digital platforms and web-based content distribution.
- Successful experience working with local, regional, and national and online media professionals and influencers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills, project management, analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated understanding of blogging, social media and brand journalism and how to use digital tactics to directly influence target audience.
- Experience pitching to media.
- Ability to grasp and integrate information about a broad range of practice areas and target audiences.
- Comfort interacting and working with attorneys and senior leadership
- Proven desire and ability to think creatively in coordinating public relations efforts.
- Excellent computer skills including Word and Excel and internet research.
- Excellent editing and proofreading skills.
- Ability to work harmoniously with co-workers and perform duties and responsibilities in a collaborative manner.
|Compensation & Benefits||
We offer our employees a collaborative working environment that is dedicated to producing superior results. In addition, we offer competitive compensation and benefits and the resources they need to be successful and enhance their professional growth.