|Company||Experimental Aircraft Association (EAA)
|Title||Marketing Account Manager
EAA is a great place to use your talents and develop your career. Whether you are just starting out or an experienced professional, your future starts here. We are a community of passionate enthusiasts that promotes and supports recreational flying. Join us and be a part of the family, while helping us provide high-quality programs and services to our members and volunteers.
This marketing support services position provides marketing consulting, strategy development, and tactical implementation for EAA’s programs and services. Working in conjunction with a Marketing Coordinator, this position is expected to assist, mentor, and educate internal constituents on the value of integrated marketing and its impact
- Manage complex marketing projects with skill, professionalism, and expertise.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with internal team and program managers to assist in identifying program and product needs/solutions.
- Research, analyze, and synthesize data for recommendations, plans and proposals.Proficiency with time management, budgeting, and program management.
- Brainstorm ideas, educate team members, and solve problems.
- Provide public/media relations: pitch stories, create newsworthy events, and build media relationships.
- Write copy and edit a wide range of materials, including but not limited to project charters, recommendations, creative briefs, websites, e-newsletters, blog posts, social media status updates, research documentation, content calendars, and metric reports.
- Embrace and support the EAA mission and performs safe practices in the workplace and aviation environment.
- Experience developing promotional materials for philanthropic initiatives and executing fundraising campaigns a plus.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, business, or marketing and 8-plus years of related experience
- Proven track record with creative direction, developing, and executing integrated marketing campaigns, both traditional and online
- Strategic and analytical thinker who can develop and prioritize a range of potential solutions
- Results-oriented team player with the ability to collaborate with team members to produce the greatest return on investment
- Outstanding interpersonal skills; must have credibility, good judgment, honesty, and integrity
- Demonstrated ability to understand, learn, and use changing technologies
- Ability to generate and deliver persuasive and clear verbal and written communications
- Initiative to solve problems with energy and a positive attitude
- Active listening skills and the ability to identify areas of development, as well as create an action plan and deliver results
- Ability to maintain information in confidence and exercise good judgment
- Demonstrate ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced, changing environment
- Ability to thrive under pressure and deliver communications within tight deadlines
- Proven ability to operate independently with minimal direction
- Marketing in the aviation industry a plus
|Compensation & Benefits||