|Company||Ortho Molecular Products, Inc.
Why Choose Ortho Molecular Products?
There are many choices in the dietary supplement market — an overwhelming number of companies selling a dizzying array of products, all promising results. As a health care practitioner making recommendations to your patients, you feel a responsibility to sort through those options and find the best products to support the health of those who have put their trust in you.
The Power of e is our commitment to efficacy that produces the highest possible levels of patient wellness. From raw-material selection, all the way to the finished products we manufacture, everything we do is guided by the goal of achieving greater efficacy. We are proud of our 25 year tradition of successfully combining evidence-based formulations and superior raw ingredients to develop efficacious supplements that noticeably enhance patient health.
Are you an experienced Graphic Designer looking for more challenges and professional growth? Do you enjoy being part of a creative team that values your opinions and ideas? Are you looking for a stable company in a growing industry with limitless potential? If you said “yes”, then you owe it to yourself to check out the new Graphic Designer position at Ortho Molecular Products.
Ortho Molecular Products is a leading manufacturer of dietary supplements. With over 25 years of industry experience and stability, Ortho Molecular Products is expanding and looking to add a full-time Graphic Designer to our Marketing team.
As a Graphic Designer, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating with other marketing staff to generate new, and edit existing, promotional materials
- Graphic design and layout of print materials (sell sheets, brochures, catalogs, direct mailings, etc.)
- Graphic design and layout of large-format signage (banners, tradeshow booth graphics, etc.)
- Illustration and layout for educational books and scientific technical manuals. For addition examples from the educational division of our organization, visit lifestylematrix.com
The most qualified candidates will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree (Graphic Design, or other visual arts focus) or equivalent Associate’s degree with work experience
- At least three (3) years of experience working as a Graphic Designer
- A thorough understanding of graphic design, page layout and typography for both print and web
- Experience with setting up art files for press
- High proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Experience working with HTML and CSS is a plus
- The ability to stay organized and work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Creative thinking and strong communication skills (written and verbal)
All interested candidates must submit samples of their work along with their resume. Submitted work can be PDF attachments or links to portfolio webpages.
|Compensation & Benefits||
This is a full-time position located at our corporate office in Lake Barrington, Illinois. As a member of the Ortho Molecular Products team, you will enjoy a comprehensive benefits package that includes: health and dental insurance, voluntary benefits (vision, disability, hospital, etc.), 401(k) with company match, paid time off, gym membership program and a company bonus program.