|Title|| Account Coordinator
|Region||Twin Cities Metro
Who is Bluewater?
Bluewater is the leading 1:1 marketing agency for franchises. We grow leading brands with smart, hyper-local marketing initiatives that combine mobile, web, email, social media and direct mail. And we have great clients like Allstate, Great Clips, Nestlé Purina, Meineke Car Care and more.
Our team members are competitive, collaborative, confident, fun, and we have outgoing personalities. Bluewater team members get to be themselves, have fun and do great work. What could be better than that?
Are you passionate about helping clients succeed? Are you collaborative, innovative and driven? You could be a part of Bluewater’s growing and successful account team. Does this sound like you? Send us your resume today!
Bluewater is looking for an Account Coordinator to help us grow our top client accounts. We are seeking a motivated and forward-thinking professional who has desire to grow with us as we take our clients to the next level.
What You’ll Accomplish:
- Assist the team with implementation, client adoption and growth plans based on team collaboration
- Process external marketing campaigns
- Deliver on-time, 100% flawless execution of client requests
- Grow to provide proactive communications with clients in a professional, efficient manner
- Manage workflow in a timely & efficient manner
- Ensure the accuracy & completion of all projects
- Prepare and assist with client proposals, presentations and other documentation needed for clients and division.
What You’ll Need:
- BS/BA or equivalent experience required
- Understanding of Marketing concepts
- Professional conduct within and outside office while conducting agency business
- Flexibility to accommodate change and thrive amid ambiguity
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Excellent Organizational Skills, ability to Multi-task
- Strong interpersonal, customer service, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Strong self-discipline and time management skills
- Knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and other MS Office tools
- Working knowledge of Jira a plus
- Working knowledge of Facebook Ads, PPC, Direct Mail and Email a plus
|Compensation & Benefits||
Bluewater Team Members Enjoy:
- Competitive compensation
- Health benefits with HSA
- PTO and holiday schedule
- Flexible work schedule