|Company||R&R Insurance Services, Inc.
|Title||Client Marketing Specialist
Service, peace of mind, partnerships and integrity. R&R Insurance Services, Inc. is a leader in providing these important elements to our customers - that's why we are known as The Knowledge Brokers. Whether it's coverage for your home or business, investment needs or health care coverage, you are guaranteed a very knowledgeable experience with R&R. We offer insurance services for:
- Financial: estate planning, life, pension, long-term care, investment services
- Employee Group Benefits: group health, employee benefits, executive compensation planning, disability, dental, vision
- Personal: home, auto, umbrella
- Commercial: property, liability, workers compensation, umbrella, professional liability, directors & officers, bonds
- Other Services: workers compensation management training, supervisor training, fleet safety programs
R&R Insurance Services, Inc. is a Wisconsin-based, locally owned and operated firm. Established in 1976, R&R has grown to be one of the largest independent insurance agencies in the Midwest, with offices in Waukesha, Menomonee Falls, West Bend, Beaver Dam and now in Oconomowoc!
Career development! Competitive pay and benefits! Challenging work! Up-to-date Technology! Knowledgeable and Supportive Co-workers! These are just some of the things our employees like about working at R&R Insurance; recent award winner of Great Places to Work in Insurance! R&R Insurance Services, Inc., one of the largest independently owned agencies in the Midwest, continues to grow and prosper. We are looking to hire and invest in exceptionally talented and motivated individuals who can develop and implement department specific marketing campaigns for a core group of Sales Executives. This opportunity will provide you with the ability to learn the insurance industry while enhancing your marketing skills. Exceptional performance will be rewarded with future career advancement.
- Successfully plan, manage, and execute marketing initiatives resulting in revenue growth for Sales Executives
- Assist with prospect attainment and management
- Perform competitive and industry research to help develop multiple forms of marketing campaigns to generate leads and sales
- Create a comprehensive social media strategy to increase visibility and brand awareness
- Review and make recommendations on web site content to reflect optimal and current products
- Create compelling sales presentations
- Attend trade shows, networking events, association meetings and participate in community events to reinforce R&R’s niche brand visibility
- College degree in marketing, business administration or communications
- Minimum of one year experience in an integrated marketing role supporting overall marketing strategies
- Excellent project management skills – highly effective at prioritizing and managing multiple projects with aggressive timelines
- Exemplary writing, proofing and communication skills
- Creative thinker who can be both innovative and execution oriented
- Knowledge and experience with e-marketing and social media tools and strategies
- Experience interpreting marketing data statistics and trends
- Experience with coordinating webinar/meeting tools and Adobe Suite technology
|Compensation & Benefits||
R&R Insurance, a family-owned company, offers a competitive salary, comprehensive benefit package including a 401K plan with profit sharing, work/life balance, plus many other additional perks! If you’re searching for a rewarding career, we welcome you to join our Knowledge Broker team. Come and work for the best, to be your best!