|Company||Boelter + Lincoln
|Title||Interactive Production Designer Intern
Boelter + Lincoln is a full-service advertising agency located in Milwaukee's Third Ward. For over 40+ years, B+L has helped clients build their brands with creative, results-oriented solutions. Unlike the typical client/agency relationship, many of these partnerships have turned into long-term friendships that get stronger each year. Why? Maybe it has something to do with our roll-up-your-sleeves Midwestern work ethic. We immerse ourselves in our clients business, listening, collaborating, and innovating; finding solutions for problems.
Selected as One Of The Best Places To Work by Milwaukee Business Journal, B+L's staff tenure is almost twice the industry standard, which tells you a lot about some solid company culture. We believe strongly in a healthy work/life balance.
- Assist in the development and execution of Web-based and interactive products
- Resize and optimize images for web
- Assist with building animated HTML5 ads
- Edit and upload content to various CMS’
- Perform all initial test on own work reviewing performance against creative brief, production specs, user interface and information architecture
- Maintains consistently high standards and is aware of new techniques and trends regarding interactive
- Assist in SEO testing and execution
- A passion for the interactive/digital space and ability to stay in touch with current trends and technologies
- Strong web design skills, relentless attention to detail and passion for quality
- 2+ year's experience in building, designing websites
- Familiarity with Wordpress, other CMS’a plus
- Familiarity with MailChimp and/or Campaign Monitor email marketing platforms
- Ability to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced, often deadline-driven environment
- Understanding of SEO concepts, strategies and application
- Basic comprehension of information design, information architecture, wire framing and site mockups
- Knowledge in the capabilities of browsers and design constraints on the Web in both mobile and desktop realms
- Strong design style and creative design solutions within constrains of WebBasic knowledge in design tools (video, digital/animation, etc.)
- Understanding of Information Architecture, wireframing, prototyping, user experience, and interactive
|Compensation & Benefits||
This is a paid internship 30 hours per week that includes free parking.