|Title||Organic Search (SEO) Analyst
About Rocket Clicks & The Team:
Rocket Clicks is a boutique SEO and PPC agency located just outside Milwaukee in Southeastern Wisconsin. We’re not a full-spectrum marketing agency. SEO and PPC is our core competency and we do it well (very well, actually). Ultimately, we are about creating meaningful connections and helping our clients get found and be seen online by the ideal customers they seek. We are a diverse group of individuals with a broad range of experience and we love the work we do. We don’t compete with each other, but rather are fueled by each other’s successes. We are in pursuit of constant improvement. When we win, we win together.
We don’t seek clients, we seek partners. We take care of our clients and spend their money as we would our own. We often have a waiting list for our services because we believe every client deserves our full attention. With Rocket Clicks our clients are our extended family. Our work is personalized to fit their specific needs and the intricacies of their business. We stop at nothing to deliver the best results for every client we partner with.
Rocket Clicks’ Commitment to Culture:
- Delicious coffee flows from a micro kitchen stocked with healthy snacks & drinks
- Fun & inspiring cultural and volunteerism events
- Weekly team member recognition, training & industry updates
- Individualized coaching for leadership and professional development
- Casual dress code & open paid time off plan
Rocket Clicks is seeking an Organic Search (SEO) Analyst to join our team!
If you are a passionate and experienced SEO professional and if you have the desire to work across a broad variety of industries in a client-engaging agency environment, then Rocket Clicks wants to meet you!
Statement of Purpose: I am performing ROI-focused search optimization using the latest techniques and innovations in order to develop long-term, happy clients who share a common vision for improvement and growth.
Report to: Manager, SEO Services
- Perform technical audits and oversee site migrations to new platforms.
- Perform content audits and determine areas in need of optimization.
- Perform competitive analysis across various industries and keyword groups.
- Document strategies, action items and completed work within project management tools.
- Evaluate overall organic search performance on a daily basis.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of previously executed action items.
- Identify user experience issues that can reduce conversion rates.
- Write unique, relevant and value-driven copy.
- Edit and enhance existing content to achieve a consistent voice and purpose.
- Identify backlink opportunities and perform necessary outreach.
- Produce weekly/monthly reporting that details account performance both to the client as well as the internal team.
- Produce audit-specific reports that detail opportunities for growth in organic traffic and conversions.
- Schedule weekly/monthly client meetings with an agenda that includes action items.
- Maintain strong client relationships with clear and timely communication.
- Uphold Rocket Clicks' standards of communication.
- Prioritize professional development through self assessment, feedback from managers and discussions during coaching sessions.
- Always ask, “How can I add value to our clients and our team?”
- Live our core values:
- Curiosity - We crave knowledge because we want to be the best at what we do.
- Emotional Intelligence - We are empathetic and conduct ourselves with composure and self awareness.
- We Reach - We are proactive self-starters in pursuit of constant improvement and growth opportunities.
- Inspire Confidence - We are smart and transparent; people trust our decision making.
- Ego Free - We prioritize what’s best for the business over what's best for ourselves.
What Type of Experience Are We Expecting?
Organic Search (SEO) Analyst Qualification Requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years SEO experience with on-site optimization, link building and copywriting
- Passion for SEO and online marketing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong understanding of website architecture, with ability to edit basic HTML for SEO
- Proficient with common SEO tools such as Moz, Majestic, SEMrush, Link Research Tools, etc.
- Proficient in Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, Bing Webmaster Tools and CMS admin
|Compensation & Benefits||
Compensation determined by level of experience. Full benefits package including Paid Time Off, Health, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending, 401k with company match, etc.