|Title||Marketing & Communications Specialist
Since 1987, Independence Plus has been dedicated to providing our patients with the finest home healthcare services available including: skilled hourly home nursing, home health visits, and respiratory home medical equipment.
If you are an experienced Marketing & Communications Specialist looking for a position with an established healthcare company, this could be the job for you!
The Marketing & Communications Specialist provides support in the execution of Independence Plus Inc.’s (IPI) communications strategy. This individual helps to create and influence marketing and branding efforts while supporting our business objectives through consistent messages directed to our patients, staff, and external audiences. This work comes in many forms including online communications, website content, newsletters, blog posts, executive correspondence, and other communications vehicles.
The Marketing & Communications Specialist works collaboratively with other IPI departments to serve specific communications projects and needs. He or she will perform all duties and responsibilities in a manner consistent with the mission and values of IPI.
- Supports the development and execution of communications and marketing strategies to advance awareness, understanding and engagement in IPI’s mission, culture and business objectives.
- Ensures quality and consistency of IPI brand standards for voice and tone.
- Plans and implements communications directed at multiple audiences, including leadership, co-workers, patients, customers and the community at large.
- Helps to identify and optimize use of a variety of communications channels, including print, online, social media, etc.
- Supports the establishment of communications goals and measurements, and tracks and reports progress.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, public relations or similar area of study
- Demonstrated experience in the field of communications/marketing
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently
- Exceptional writing, editing and project management skills
- Organized, reliable self-starter
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage change in a positive and collaborative manner
|Compensation & Benefits||
We are committed to attracting, training, and developing the very best home healthcare professionals in the industry. There are many advantages to working with us including:
- Competitive pay
- Flexible schedules
- Excellent benefits (medical and dental insurance, matching 401(k) plan, paid vacation days, etc.)
- Training and in-services from the most professional staff in the industry!