|Title||Senior Account Executive
Progressive marketing firm in Madison, Wisconsin. Specialize in strategy, meaningful creative, digital marketing, branding and web development.
Sometimes tried and true makes a seamless transition to stale and stagnant that's where we come in. We’re 6AM Marketing. Think of us as a cold shower, six shots of espresso and a rush hour taxi ride in Bangkok all rolled into one. Yeah it’s like that. Are you up for the challenge?
We need a Senior Account Executive that can keep up and possibly even lead the pack to join our team. We need an energetic, knock your socks off, strategy lovn’ Senior Account Executive to assist the Director of Strategy and Client Service at our boutique Ad Agency!!
Must be very organized, have great presentation and communication skills, LOVE excel spreadsheets, a passion for marketing and advertising and be willing to wear many hats and fill clients’ needs fast. Never a dull moment here at 6AM. You will lead client advertising campaigns and creative initiatives and interact with them strategically. We want you to be committed to their business goals and success as well as our business goals and success. You can be a part of a young agency who is growing. We need your fresh ideas, perspective and skills. If all you have managed in the past is Social Media for your clients, you need not apply.
- Handles day-to-day activities for assigned clients including all client correspondence such as: phone calls, emails, texts, agendas, memos, meeting minutes, letters, creative briefs, proposals, project budgets and schedules.
- Effectively presents, sells and defends all agency work/proposals to clients; supports other client service team members in these functions. These activities include, but are not limited to, leading clients through a concept(s), discussing revisions, strategy, budgeting, scheduling, project coordination, coordination with media, documenting decisions and approvals and coordinating final art/deliverables to the final destination.
- Work with the creative and digital team to develop concepts and deliverables to the client. This includes brainstorming, concepting, strategic creation and documentation of what is approved to move forward and what is not. Checks and approves creative/production materials, copy, layouts, and production art, and coordinates client approval of same. Traffic assets to their final destination.
- Create project estimates. Manage project schedules and budgets for multiple clients within 6AM project management and financial software. Create monthly client invoicing as it relates to client activities. Analyze client billing and create a draft of the monthly invoicing for the director to review and post. Create monthly budget tracking spreadsheets for client use. Report to Director on the status of clients, their health, opportunities for new growth possible budget issues.
- Support new business development. Work with the Director to create and support strategic initiatives for the client portfolio. Write proposals and change orders to obtain new work or address scope changes for a client’s project or campaign.
- Work with Content Strategist to create, analyze and distribute all reporting on digital and social media for clients.
- Stay informed and educated. Stays abreast of trends in the industry as it relates to our client’s business.
- 3 -5 years of agency or in-house marketing department experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications
- Ability to present ideas, negotiate and problem solve
- Comfortable directing Creative, Digital and Account staff
- Strong sales and customer service skills
- Proficiency with numbers, budget and time management
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft suite including a mastery of Excel, In-Design skills would be a plus
- Must work well under pressure
- Some experience managing staff directly
|Compensation & Benefits||
Compensation will be dependent on experience and Knocking our socks off.
Benefits include: participation in health insurance, dental insurance, disability insurance, ample time off, 401-K and fun, funny people to work with. Really we mean it.