Dynamic, Inc., is a full-service digital agency offering comprehensive solutions to assist businesses build their online commerce and reach. The Dynamic team develops brand experiences from concept to creation through research, strategy, design, programming and analytics. Additional agency services include website and web app creation, online advertising campaigns, email and social media campaigns, and direct marketing initiatives. Dynamic, originally named DynamicDevelop, was founded in 2006 and is privately held. For information on Dynamic, visit www.dynamicagency.com.
Do you thrive in a fast paced, collaborative environment?
This is a unique opportunity to join a growing company and play a critical role at our digital agency. You will already have a couple of years of graphic design experience and are now ready to step up into a more challenging role.
Celebrating our 10th year, Dynamic offers the perfect mix of startup culture and the creative challenge of working with international brands.
We're looking for a talented graphic designer who can take our client's ideas and create compelling online user experiences that drive business growth. You enjoy working with a dynamic team to execute large web design projects, digital and print campaigns, and brand identity. You enjoy understanding the bigger strategy that surrounds your work and how your role contributes to our overall success.
- Create stunning website design concepts and user experiences for companies large and small.
- Develop new original graphics and user interface elements.
- Collaborate with other designers and internal teams to ensure consistent brand presentation.
- Collaborate with Account Executives and Digital Strategist to create original conceptual advertising campaigns for clients and their products.
- Stay current with industry trends and tools, finding new, innovative ways to improve Dynamic’s project workflows.
- Work collaboratively with partners, and participate in company strategizing.
- Meet with clients and the internal team to determine the scope of a project.
- Determine the message the design should portray.
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message.
- Select colors, images, textures and shapes to create innovative and inspiring print and web designs.
- Present the design to clients or the Digital Strategist.
- Incorporate changes recommended by the clients or the Digital Strategist into the final design.
- Work well as part of a team, with a range of people
- Have excellent computer skills in relevant art and design software packages, such as Adobe Creative Suite
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills Have an understanding of photography, typography and printing techniques
- Be able to work within strict budgets and tight timelines
- Be highly motivated and well organized
- Have a good eye for detail
- Be able to see other people's point of view and cope with criticism
- Some HTML/CSS skills are a bonus.
- Bachelor's Degree in graphic design or related field
- 2-5 years of experience in advertising or graphic design
- Provide links to three (3) work samples or an online portfolio
- Include three (3) references
|Compensation & Benefits||
This is a salary position, compensation will be based on experience.
Our employees receive flexible schedules, and plenty of paid vacation and personal time.
Dynamic offers an employee benefits plan that includes health, dental, vision, life and disability.
We also enjoy a company culture of continuous learning, passion for quality, and social responsibility.