|Company||Wild Blue Technologies
|Title||2017 Summer Design Intern
Wild Blue is an innovative strategic design company located just outside Green Bay, Wisconsin. We design products, communications and experiences for clients of all shapes and sizes. Our design initiatives include: Graphic Design, Information & Communication Design, Retail & Branded Environments, Interior Design, Package Design & Prototyping, Product Design & Development, Presentation Design, UX Design.
We like the bold ideas and fresh thinking interns bring to Wild Blue! We’re looking for a smart, talented design student who wants to spend the summer here. This year we are particularly interested in students that excel in interactive design, user experience design and/or environmental design. You’ll take part in brainstorming sessions and work as one with our designers, writers, digital animators and 3D modelers.
As our design intern you will learn...
- transferable skills like communication, teamwork, professional etiquette and work ethic.
- task and project management.
- how to operate under tight deadlines.
- the creative design process.
- to create and to execute design concepts.
- design thinking.
- how to work with senior designers and creative directors.
- how to effectively collaborate with developers, writers, 3D artists, and other creatives.
Candidates must be highly creative, responsible, self-motivated and above all, imaginative. Our Design internship is ideally suited to someone with a strong understanding of visual communications and design layout, and a sharp eye for detail. A clean, simple design aesthetic is preferred. Experience with Adobe Creative Suite is required. This year we are particularly interested in students that excel in interactive design, user experience design and/or environmental design. Familiarity and technical ability with digital modeling, rendering and drafting programs are preferred.
Additional qualifications include: A desire to take on unfamiliar tasks and develop new skills. Confidence and communication skills to contribute to the discussion and design process in a collaborative environment. A solid creative portfolio that demonstrates a strong design sense and attention to detail. You must include a link to your portfolio or 3-5 pdf examples.
|Compensation & Benefits||
- Paid internship.
- Fun, casual work environment.
- 24/7 access to on-site fitness center.
- Wellness program with gym reimbursements.
- Close proximity to Fox River Trail.