|Title||Associate Web Publisher
Calamos Investments is a global investment firm that has provided asset management services since 1977. Our clients include major corporations, pension funds, endowments, foundations, family offices and individuals. Throughout our history, we have developed a range of innovative investment strategies across asset classes. We offer our strategies through separately managed portfolios, mutual funds, closed-end funds and UCITS funds. Over recent years, we have focused on expanding our business globally to better serve the needs of a growing base of investors worldwide. Headquartered in the Chicago metropolitan area, we also have offices in London, New York, San Francisco and Miami.
Exciting opportunity to join the Calamos Web Development Team. This position is responsible for the production and publishing of our corporate website. Core work will include: updates to existing pages and planning pages for new initiatives, by publishing content as images, copy, and metadata as needed.
The ideal candidate is a team player who can balance multiple tasks in a fast based environment. This person should have excellent communication skills as they will be working on a team of designers, back-end developers, and marketing and communication experts.
- Uses current content management system (Sitecore) to post new and updated content.
- Performs quality assurance on public pages, and makes improvements where practical.
- Assists in our search engine optimization (SEO) efforts.
- Keeps up to date with current and emerging tools and techniques of web design.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite or Photoshop and/or experience in Sitecore or similar content management system (CMS) system is a plus.
|Compensation & Benefits||