|Region||Twin Cities Metro
THE NEXT GENERATION OF DOERS, MAKERS, AND THINKERS.
We’re a Minneapolis-based agency that takes on tough challenges for intrepid brands. Since 2009, our process has formed to the needs of each project. We collaborate with our clients, working proactively to discover, create, and activate alongside them.
We are hiring an Account Supervisor (Outdoor Brands and Emerging Accounts) to own and navigate client relationships for our growing portfolio of accounts as well as emerging new accounts. They are responsible for leading the client externally and the SixSpeed team internally to ensure team health, employee growth and high client satisfaction. They must have an entrepreneurial spirit to identify and secure opportunities while leading and expanding SixSpeed’s business. The Account Supervisor reports to the Group Account Director.
For this role we are looking for a person with agency account experience and knowledge from working for passion and lifestyle brands with extra credit for work in outdoor/hike/hunt categories. We also would like this person to have agency account experience with taking new clients and growing them into fully integrated agency relationships.
BEING A SIXSPEEDER:
You’re driven, genuine, fearless, spontaneous, positive and hard working. These are the qualities of a SixSpeeder we hold with the highest regard. You make yourself indispensable to your team by tackling challenges head-on and cross the finish line together.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Builds and maintains strong active relationships with senior level clients for the purpose of growth, sell-in and effective delivery of strategic solutions.
- Establishes and maintains credibility and leadership with the client through strategic thinking and the use of sound judgment when solving problems.
- Creates and leads in tandem with Creative Director a strategic vision for the development, sell-in and delivery of great work.
- Owns annual account planning and financials for assigned accounts.
- Shares client business information so that the entire team has the appropriate understanding of client information/knowledge.
- Oversees development of proposals, scope of work documents, and estimates
- Responsible for managing and growing direct reports
- A bachelor’s degree plus
- 6-8 years of relevant agency experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Minimum 1 year prior management experience
- Minimum 3 year experience managing mid to senior level clients
- Understanding of integrated marketing mix
- Ability to lead and inspire team
- Collaborative and solution oriented
- Organized and detail-oriented with ability to adjust to constant changing priorities
- Positive attitude
|Compensation & Benefits||