|Company||Quiet Light Communications
The world is filled with people starving for your brand. And we’ve got the dinner bell. Whether you’re in the food or related industries, everyone is hungry for a big, fat slice of trackable results, Quiet Light Communications brings more sales opportunities to the table.
Quiet Light places a premium on its client relationships, nourishing them with honesty and loyalty. We know that if we help you grow, we will grow too. Often times, our clients grow into new industries, and we happily follow them. In this way, our business-to-business expertise has expanded greatly since we began our food-focused venture 20 years ago.
In fact, nowadays, some of our clients have absolutely nothing to do with food at all. But they still accept our invitations to lunch. They tell us about their unique needs. We present them with unique solutions. And everyone leaves perfectly satisfied.
We are a leading business-to-business marketing agency looking for a full-time web developer to help build and maintain websites and web applications for our clients.
We want you to find a home in our smart, mutually supportive and growing web team. This is a collaborative agency. You'll work on projects alongside our designers, writers, account executives and production managers.
You'll build anything from simple landing pages to complex, multi-lingual content sites, to applications, to REST APIs for our mobile apps. You'll have opportunities to work with a diversity of projects and clients. You'll be counted on to provide good ideas, solve problems and provide feedback.
The right candidate will help lead the agency in:
- Developing websites and applications
- Keeping websites current and competitive
- Staying up to date on technology trends and innovations
- Helping to keep the agency on the leading edge of interactive design/implementation
- Experience with PHP, CSS and jQuery
- Integrity and the ability to get along with people
- PHP frameworks such as Laravel and Yii
- CMSes such as ExpressionEngine, CraftCMS and Wordpress
- SQL query writing
- Comfort with Linux servers and the command line
- Version control use and administration (we use Git/Gitlab)
- E-commerce development
- C#, Ruby/Rails, Python or Node.js
- Client/customer experience
|Compensation & Benefits||
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Bonus program based on agency performance
- Best themed potlucks in the area