|Title||Paid Search Specialist
Build Meaningful Connections at Keypath Education:
Keypath Education partners with higher education institutions worldwide to launch online programs, grow enrollment, improve learning and connect education to careers. Education is the foundation for our connection with our university partners, their students, our colleagues and our mission to change lives through education. Since its beginning more than 26 years ago, Keypath has been on the forefront of the higher education industry evolution. We foster lifelong learning as we support our employees in their personal and professional growth through competitive salary and benefits, growth and training opportunities, wellness programs, flex hours and more. Keypath Education is a global company with multiple locations in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom and Australia.
Keypath Education is currently looking for an experienced Paid Search Specialist to join our team! As the Paid Search Specialist, you will be responsible for designing and executing thepay-per-click (PPC) marketing strategies that are aimed at generating quality programmatic inquiries for our OnlineProgram Management partner schools. You will also create programmatic channel, vendor and source performance reports to analyze the development, placement, and overall effectiveness of the PPC campaigns and tests.
- Management of all pay-per-click activities within the search engines such as keyword research, campaign implementation, ad copy writing and ongoing optimization.
- Analyze performance daily to ensure programs meet inquiry and cost per inquiry goals.
- Review landing page content and assets regularly providing recommendations to Marketing Managers for testing in order to continually drive higher click and conversion rates.
- Work collaboratively and effectively with Marketing Managers on all elements of programmatic channel marketing strategies, budgets, tests, reforecasts and inquiry projections.
- Provide weekly and monthly reporting to give actionable insight into what is working and what needs improvement to meet inquiry and CPL goals.
- Implementation and verification of appropriate conversion and web analytics tracking to ensure accurate performance measurement.
- Communicate with internal APM Marketing team as Subject Matter Expert on pay-per-click.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Digital Media, related field or commensurate experience.
- Three years’ demonstrated experience the following: Higher Education or lead generation campaign experience in pay-per-click marketing utilizing the major search engines (Google, Bing) as well as social properties (LinkedIn, Facebook)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel to manipulate data and construe reports and charts
- Analytic experience using Google Analytics
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills, decision-making, and problem solving skills. Knowledge of planning processes and issues
- Technical skills: Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Power Point, and with emphasis in Excel
- Google Analytics certification
- Google AdWords certification
- An understanding of the Higher Education and Post-Secondary Education sector
|Compensation & Benefits||