|Title||Email Marketing Designer
|Region||Twin Cities Metro
NovuHealth is a member engagement and behavior change technology and services company partnering with health plans to improve performance by driving high-value behaviors with targeted members. We combine behavioral analytics, data science, personalized communications and incentives to help health plans influence member actions with their most challenging members. Delivered in a more efficient and effective manner than traditional rewards programs, our solutions are designed to optimize a health plan’s quality, risk and member engagement. NovuHealth works with health care’s most innovative leaders and delivers an empowering, influential and connected experience anywhere a member chooses to engage.
We’re a growing, creative team on a mission to create educated, active and accountable consumers of the health care system. We have a diverse team of health care marketers, technologists, scientists and entrepreneurs devoted to solving real world health care problems. We’re looking for driven, smart, creative and fun candidates who share our passion for optimizing the intersection of consumer engagement, technology and innovation.
We have an open position for an Email Marketing Designer to join our Marketing Design Services team. We are looking for someone who has rich set of design and coding experience within marketing automation platforms, producing not only email, but also web, and digital advertising. We’re looking for someone with a keen attention to detail, an eye for design and a passion for emerging technologies.
Reporting directly to our Creative Manager, the primary responsibility of the Email Marketing Designer is to produce high-quality digital designs, from concept to final production, across multiple communications platforms, including email, web and digital advertising, and any other duties as assigned.
This opportunity is 70% production and 30% design.
- Work with our B2C and B2B teams to plan, present and execute design concepts across multiple mediums: websites, landing pages, emails, video, social, mobile and print
- Support our digital B2C and B2B campaigns through designing, coding, and developing email marketing messages and landing pages in both HubSpot and Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Design and code websites, landing pages, digital ads and web banners
- The ability to follow established tones, including brand standards, and execute them across multiple platforms
- On-time delivery with high quality execution
Essential Job Qualifications:
- 5+ years relevant experience in digital and/or web design roles
- Experience building and maintaining WordPress websites and landing pages
- Fluent in HTML, CSS, and AMPScript coding languages
- Strong knowledge in marketing automation platforms including, but not limited to: Salesforce, ExactTarget, and HubSpot
- Fluent in the Adobe Creative Suite (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Demonstrated understanding of design principles and typesetting standards, with a portfolio showcasing this work
- Strong team player/collaborator who can develop on ideas, who is also a self-starter who can work independently
- Solid understanding of brand strategy translated into marketing communications
- Comfortable collaborating with designers, copywriters, project managers, client managers, leadership and other cross-functional teams
- Well organized, process driven, strives for perfection and is accountable for on-time delivery of their work
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- The ability to verbally articulate the strengths/weakness of designs, and provide insightful feedback into how to make an existing design more successful
- Ability to work in a Mac-based environment
- Bachelor’s degree in web/digital design or similar degree
- Portfolio that demonstrates strong illustration skills (creation of icons and infographics)
- Proficient in audio/video editing and recording techniques
- Knowledge of audio/video editing platforms like Pro Tools, Adobe Audition, After Effects, or Premiere Pro
- Knowledge or experience in writing SQL queries
- Familiar with Google Analytics or Google AdWords
- Background in SEO
- Experience in creating location-based marketing or geofencing ads
- Experience working with the health care/health insurance industry
|Compensation & Benefits||