|Company||Concordia University Wisconsin
|Title||Marketing Strategist - Admissions
Concordia is a Lutheran higher education community committed to helping students develop in mind, body, and spirit for service to Christ in the Church and in the world.
Concordia University is accepting applications for the position of Marketing Strategist Admissions. This full-time, exempt position is responsible for strategizing, developing and executing marketing efforts for the Office of Admissions. This position is part of a larger supportive team the Office of Strategy and University Affairs, which includes Strategic Communications and University Marketing (60%), while supporting the Office of Admissions (40%). Located at the Mequon campus, this position reports to the Director of Marketing Strategy.
- Act as the embedded strategist for the Office of Admissions, leading marketing campaigns and initiatives that demonstrate measurable impact on enrollment goals.
- As part of the Marketing Department, collaborate with colleagues in the Marketing Strategy Unit on projects, planning, and strategy.
- Work closely with Marketing's design team to produce a variety of media for the Office of Admissions, including video, print ads, and website landing pages.
- Assist in the development and implementation of communications flow including conventional mailings, emails, and texts to prospective students.
- Monitor and maintain accurate admission and recruitment content on all relevant admissions webpages. Work with the Director of Online Experience to ensure accuracy.
- Research trends and best practices related to marketing and recruitment in higher education.
- Maintain a small counselor territory to stay current on trends and practices within the field of Admissions.
- Exceptional written, oral communication, and interpersonal skills
- Competency working with the Adobe Marketing Suite (Premiere, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator), with examples provided
- Basic knowledge of creating integrated marketing plans to increase lead generation; including online, digital, social, paid/earned media, etc.
- Knowledge of digital marketing terminology and best practices
- Familiarity with faith-based/mission-driven organizations; particularly The Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod (LCMS)
- Understanding of analytics and how to apply learnings to improve campaigns
- Ability to work effectively on team and in a culture of collaboration, teamwork, and trust
- Ability to work independently and operate effectively within a team environment
- Ability to travel to offsite venues, and to work some weekends and evenings
A Bachelor's degree is required and two to three years of experience with media production, design, marketing, sales, or other similar functions preferably in higher education.
|Compensation & Benefits||
This is a full-time position. Starting range is dependent upon on individual qualifications and experience. Concordia health, disability and retirement plan enrollment is available to full-time employees and their eligible dependents. Tuition benefits are available for employees and their qualified dependents.