|Company||CG Schmidt, Inc.
|Title||Marketing & Sales Associate - Western Region
Our Mission is to Create Exceptional Facilities that Improve the Lives of Others- from hospitals to schools to an internationally recognized landmark, our people can build it all! Our work requires that we have the right people with the talent, abilities, and attitude to make it happen. You could be a part of our team and build better communities through leadership and innovation.
At CG Schmidt, we provide rewarding environments for our employees and encourage everyone to achieve their maximum potential. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package plus a progressive and exciting work environment with a strong family culture.
CG Schmidt is the premier Construction Manager. We have the highest ethics, best employees, best customers, and we build the most exciting projects. If you pride yourself on being the best at what you do,contact us. We'd like to hear from you!
The Marketing & Sales Associate provides marketing, sales, public relations, and communications support to the Madison office and Madison-based project teams. The Marketing & Sales Associate interacts daily with the Executive Team and the Director of Client Strategies to support all business development, sales, and marketing activities. This position provides additional support to the Marketing Department in Milwaukee. This position will be expected to travel to the Milwaukee office, to various jobsites, board meetings, client events, groundbreakings, and other activities as requested by supervisor.
Business Development Efforts:
- Maintain master networking event calendar
- Assist with designing and writing proposals for prospective clients
- Support business development team in preparing for client interviews, which covers all market segments. Duties include creating PowerPoints, designing collateral materials, and supporting interview practice (including making copies of materials needed, arranging lunches, etc.)
- Attend client and community events as a CG Schmidt representative.
- Organize materials and supplies for trade show venues and attend as needed, including making necessary registration and hotel arrangements for self and other associates.
- Maintain and update customer relations database
Support Sales Efforts:
- Assist Director of Client Strategies to identify potential business opportunities
- Travel with Director of Client Strategies to meet with potential clients
- Represent CG Schmidt at Trade Shows and Industry Events
- Create communication plans and design support materials
- Identify key messages that resonate with community stakeholders
- Attend community engagement sessions and school board meetings
- Draft press releases for distribution to local media
- Create strategy for social media campaigns.
Public Relations and Communication Efforts:
- Deliver content via LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, email, or direct mail
- Coordinate project milestone celebrations
- Process requests for client and community charitable donations
- Draft and submit award nominations
- Ensure messages are supportive and consistent with marketing strategies
- Draft press releases for distribution to local media for employee, client, and project needs
Support Project Management Efforts:
- Order project job site signage, ensuring it adheres to CGS graphic guidelines
- Create templates
- Provide photography services for projects under construction and completed.
- Above average proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with Adobe creative suite. Experience with InDesign
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field, with at least one year of experience
- Construction experience preferred
- Cooperative, constructive, positive, and respectful attitude, and the ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
|Compensation & Benefits||
Competitive compensation and benefit package.
CG Schmidt, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan. Women, minorities and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.