|Company||exp US Services, Inc.
|Title||Graphic Designer & Multimedia Specialist
What exp Can Offer:
With a mission to understand, innovate, partner and deliver, exp provides professional, technical and strategic services related to the world’s built and natural environments in six key practice areas: Buildings, Earth & Environment, Energy, Industrial, Infrastructure, and Sustainability. Our heritage dates back to 1906, when the earliest of exp’s predecessor companies started its engineering infrastructure practice in northern Ontario. Today, close to 3,000 creative exp professionals across North America and around the globe provide the expertise and experience needed to deliver successful projects for clients. For more information, visit www.exp.com.
We are seeking a talented Graphic Designer & Multimedia Specialist to join our Chicago, IL office. The Graphic Designer & Multimedia Specialist reports directly to the Corporate Communications Director and will be responsible for the design and production of various collateral for internal and external audiences in alignment with exp’s business, marketing and communications strategies.
- Lead the creative development, design and production of internal and external corporate communications collateral across multiple platforms
- Maintain and update the firm’s website utilizing a CMS
- Participate in strategy sessions with the Corporate Communications team, suggest design concepts and submit conceptual mock-ups
- Maintain graphic continuity of visual communication elements with regard to company graphic design standards and brand while delivering a clear message
- Provide support to other divisions and work in collaboration with Corporate Marketing’s Graphic Designer
- Provide various copywriting/editing support as needed
Required skills, knowledge and abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or college degree in graphic design (minimum).
- 5 to 10 years of experience
- Proficient with the Adobe Creative Cloud (PhotoShop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effect & Premier), Flipping Book & Newsweaver
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience of email campaigns, Sharepoint 2013, online content management systems (social media & web)
- Knowledge of traditional (print) and electronic (web) environments
- Photo and video shooting and editing skills are beneficial
- Familiarity with search engine optimization/search engine marketing is beneficial
- Demonstrate precision and thoroughness at work
- Ability to provide creative, innovative and relevant ideas
- Recognized creative spirit and self-reliance
- Experience in the AEC industry recommended
- Ability to thrive in a deadline intensive environment
- Bilingual (French & English) is beneficial
|Compensation & Benefits||
Our promise is to offer you a challenging career in a positive and dynamic work environment, and it's a promise we take seriously.
Join a dynamic team at exp that provides you with innovative projects, the capacity to develop your career, a full range of benefits, flexible working hours, and much more! When you explore what exp has to offer, you’ll find exponential possibilities.