|Title||Senior Creative Designer
At Evive Health, we believe that people will make the right choices in health and financial well-being if they're given the right information, at the right time, in the right way. That's why we build personalized health and wealth tools that are multimodal, flexible, and rooted in predictive analytics and behavioral science.
Our solutions include:
- MyEvive: A comprehensive benefits portal where users can access top benefits through single sign-on, and interact with Callout banners that use predictive analytics to show individuals real-time opportunities for health and savings.
- Evive Inside: A banner (or set of banners), driven by the same core Evive analytics engine, that can appear on virtually any website to curate messages to individual employees.
- Print Evive: Highly personalized printed health reminders created using the same data, analytics, and behavioral science as our digital solutions.
The Senior Creative Designer works closely within the client success team by providing keen creative insight into client-related strategy to ensure that client communications are targeted, visually pleasing, and effective.
This role requires an in-depth understanding of the client and the products that power Evive communications. Senior Creative Designers are expected to be the expert point of contact for content and targeting strategy, recommending within and executing across multimedia (paper, email, SMS, web-based experience), and providing mentorship and peer review to other Creative Designers and creative professionals across the organization.
- Works within Evive style guide to create a consistent look and feel and reflection of Evive products
- Proposes innovative ways to integrate and align Evive Health technological capabilities and multimedia into client strategy
- Attends client calls and meetings as needed to ascertain client needs and propose solutions, including creative frameworks
- Creates and/or configures direct mail, email, and other multimedia templates
- Creates and/or curates graphics and other illustrations and assets as needed
- Maintains a clear record of version changes
- Creates templates that are driven by system content tables and CSV files
- Collaborates with Process Management team to report and provide feedback regarding process improvements
- Mentors Creative Designers
- Engages regularly in peer review with other creative professionals and participates in Creative team meetings
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or similar field (negotiable depending on experience)
- At least 3 years of work experience at Evive or similar work environment
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Able to respond to client demands as well as internal requirements
- Demonstrated skill in Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience in email and HTML editing
- Strong project management skills
- Able to meet strict deadlines
- Able to provide mentorship to junior team members
- Superior proofreading skills
- Eye for detail and layout consistency
|Compensation & Benefits||
- Laid-back office, casual attire. Jeans and a t-shirt always OK.
- You’ll receive a MacBook Pro with appropriate software installed to complete your work.
- We have fun! We like to watch Jeopardy! every day!
- Annual bonus pay
- Medical, vision, dental, and short-term disability coverage
- Pre-tax commuter benefit
- 401(k) with up to 4% company match