|Company||Integrated Advertising Network
|Title||Account & Agency Assistant
|Region||Twin Cities Metro
Our foundation for success lives here.
Integrated Advertising Network started as a small group of freelance talent gathered by Ian Moquist and has since grown into a streamlined, full-service advertising agency. We operate with an open and collaborative environment where big solutions come from integrating the sum of our parts.
We work with clients of all shapes, sizes and walks of life but each is treated by the same philosophy – to provide service that develops personal, long-term partnerships, create ideas that build brand advocates and to always live by the results.
The 411: Full-service, long-standing, award-winning boutique ad agency looking for an Account and Agency Assistant to work with the Directors, Account Managers and Digital team, and to assist around the Agency; a zest for all things advertising, ambition to succeed, extraordinary aptitude for organization, detail and deadline, and a great attitude.
The ideal candidate will be passionate, responsible and intuitive, with the necessary agency experience to hit the ground running. We are seeking a self-starter and expert multi-tasker who flourishes in a creative, fast-paced, team and growth oriented environment.
- Support Account Executives (Digital and Traditional) with day-to-day needs, meeting planning, preparation, discussion notes, briefs, ideation and analysis, and other sales and account activities
- Create Traditional and Digital presentations, RFP’s, proposals and other collateral
- Ability to coordinate, create and manage various traditional and digital projects and workflow by evaluating project status and collaborating with team members to meet deadlines
Other Duties may include:
- Manage reception area, answer phones, greet visitors and clients
- Assist in the reconciliation process of outstanding invoices
- Order office supplies
- Manage relationship with building management and services such as mail, FedEx and security
- Responsible for scheduling company functions and preparing agendas
- Order Couriers
- Run errands, coordinate outgoing and incoming mail
- Flexibility to handle other duties as required.
Bonus skills and experience:
- Experience using digital analytical tools (Google Analytics, Moz, SEMRush, Google AdWords) and ability to think analytically
- Working knowledge of SEO principles including keyword research
- Basic understanding of web technologies, including HTML preferred
- A strong understanding/knowledge of social media networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, and Blogs with the ability to generate content and build social networks.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet aggressive deadlines
- Strong project management skills
- High level of attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Experience or background in the Client Service/Agency industry
|Compensation & Benefits||
Integrated Advertising Network, IAN, offers a great work environment at our conveniently located 50th & France Edina office, competitive salary, and a full range of benefits including health, life and disability insurance, 401K and more.