|Title||Director Digital Marketing
Who Mattersight is:
The rubber hits the road when someone picks up the phone to talk to a company. It happens over 250 million times a day. With over 60 percent of people dumping brands because of bad customer service, that phone call can make or break a business.
Enter Mattersight – the only company that uses personality analysis and big data analytics to improve every customer call, increase customer satisfaction and lower costs for Fortune 500 enterprises. Our patented technology mines a private database of over 1 billion customer service calls to quickly pair customers with call center agents they will naturally, effortlessly click with. Awkward and annoying becomes satisfying and enjoyable. Frustrated becomes enthusiastic.
Mattersight helps companies make positive conversations with their customers the rule, not the exception by fostering emotional connections that turn complainers into fans.
Who you are:
A results-oriented, natively-digital leader with a strong record of attracting net-new Fortune 500 enterprise customers for disruptive commercial technology.
Your skills, experience and overall philosophy strike the perfect balance between the art and science of marketing. You have a keen eye and developed instinct for messages that resonate with senior executives across the modern enterprise buying journey -- from awareness, to a first meeting, all the way through nurturing an army of enterprise stakeholders -- until the deal is ultimately closed.
On the science side, you measure campaign success vigorously. From every failure, you mine learnings that enable you to make next effort better. Although digital is always is the foundation, you augment where needed with highly-customized direct mail campaigns in order to get sales representatives in touch with senior executives.
You have a solid understanding of account-based marketing in B2B and are fluent with all the marketing automation tools that enable that. And while you have a passion for technology and data, you know how to stitch people, processes and tools together.
You are a skilled coach who knows how to build a high-performing team across the inside sales representatives that report to you and the strategic agency partnerships you manage.
What you’ll do:
- Build an account-based marketing campaign engine with an emphasis towards three highly-profiled personas within 75 enterprise companies, each generating meetings and helping to drive new business to closure.
- Execute lead (meeting) generation and nurture campaigns.
- Strengthen and evolve the marketing dashboard to understand digital body language across targeted personas, and integrate with CRM & pipeline management processes
- Manage team of <5 inside sales representatives, including accountability of landing meetings with target persona audience
- Develop and execute a marketing automation technology roadmap to fine-tune ABM Optimize Customer Acquisition Costs (CAC) and Customer Expansion Costs (CEC)
- Execute digital breadth campaigns across the Fortune 2000 within the U.S., resulting in further market segmentation, targeting and inbound lead generation
- Partner with marketing team members to ideate and execute innovative, highly-customized direct marketing campaigns
- Learn and leverage Mattersight’s unique, linguistic-based personality model in order to make your communications highly-tailored and deeply-resonant
What you definitely have:
- 5-10+ years of relevant experience within a B2B digital marketing environment
- An understanding of the structure, processes and key stakeholders within Fortune 500 enterprises, either by having worked at one or having supported one through an agency
- 5+ years of people management experience
- Bachelor’s degree
What we’d also love to see:
- Intrapeneurial spirit that thrives in a start-up environment
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce and marketing automation platforms, e.g., Pardot, Marketo, Eloqua and/or SiteCore
- Expert in web analytics, including SEO & SEM
- Healthcare or Financial Services industry experience
- Superior project management skills
- Marketing strategy consultancy or relevant agency experience
- MBA or Master’s degree
|Compensation & Benefits||
What we’re like:
Mattersight values diversity, curiosity and collaboration. Employees from all experience levels and backgrounds are intermingled and encouraged to learn about each other’s projects. Our offices foster teamwork as well as self-motivation, with a healthy dose of fun thrown in.
Where you’ll be:
Mattersight seeks candidates authorized to work in the United States. The Director of Digital Marketing role will be based out of Mattersight’s Chicago, IL location. Candidates should anticipate little to no travel.
What you’ll make:
Mattersight believes that a successful, thriving company starts with happy, satisfied employees. We are prepared to offer a highly competitive benefits and compensation package for the ideal candidate.