|Title||Art Director, Social Media
Hiebing, founded in 1981, is a full-service marketing communications agency located in the heart of Madison, WI and was named Ad Age's 2015 Small Agency of the Year, Midwest. The agency has expertise in branding, content development, public relations, social media, digital marketing and media planning and clients include local, regional and national brands with b2c and b2b target markets.
Hiebing is looking for an Art Director who lives, breathes and loves social media. You’re a great creative and an even better partner. We’re small enough that you can make your mark and big enough that your work can too.
- Consistently developing superior on-brand creative work, primarily in social media
- Collaborating with copywriter partners and other team members
- Concepting and executing work for a variety of clients, including organic and paid social content, post sweepstakes, cover images, wall promos, blog images (both stock and original) and more
- Ideating with motion in mind to create engaging social media videos and GIFs
- Concepting and creating in real time to take advantage of trending opportunities in social media
- Exploring new social media channels to understand emerging opportunities and drive recommendations for project managers to share with clients
- Staying up-to-date on existing social channels to understand changes that affect the user experience and creative specs
- Crafting social media content that speaks to each client’s target audience specifically
- Monitoring how users engage with our clients’ social channels to uncover opportunities for new content concepts
- Working across multiple digital mediums with a focus on social media—specifically, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, LinkedIn and blogs
- Graphic design degree
- Portfolio full of great stuff
- You know your way around Creative Suite
- You’re not afraid to pick up a camera—or a new skill
- You enjoy owning a project but love collaboration with a team
- Ability to animate is a plus
|Compensation & Benefits||
Competitive salary with excellent benefits including 401(k), cash and deferred profit sharing.