Candeo Creative is a dynamic and flourishing full-scale integrated marketing agency that lives and breathes brilliant marketing. Our culture is one that supports creativity, openness and professional development. Candeo Creative is dedicated to serving our employees through competitive compensation, benefits and office perks. We ensure that creativity matched with unbeatable passion is in the heart of our being. Candeo Creative is dedicated to seeking the best solutions for our clients, from new startups to international organizations. Our team members aim to go the extra mile, think in a critical and creative fashion and zealously serve each other and our clients.
The Candeo Creative graphic designer is responsible for creating design solutions that deliver high visual impact. The role involves listening to clients’ wants and understanding their needs before making design/ media development decisions. The designer will be responsible for a variety of designs and multi-media development projects such as websites, advertisements, books, magazines, posters, product packaging, social media collateral, exhibitions and displays, corporate communications and corporate identity, e.g. giving organizations a visual brand. He/she will assist in developing creative ideas and concepts and help choose the appropriate media and style to meet the clients’ objectives.
To ensure that we are meeting the needs of our clients, you will work hand-in-hand with our art director to seek and implement the best solutions for our clients. This position is a perfect fit for you if you are able to:
- Communicate well with team members from across the organization.
- Explore and provide creative and effective solutions to meet the needs of the client.
- Work closely with clients to understand their needs.
- Pursue high quality results that exceed expectations.
- Produce exceptional work while under pressure of a deadline.
- Illustrate concept design by creating a rough layout of art and copy demonstrating arrangement, size, type and related aesthetic concepts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design, art or related field
- Strong graphic designer with technical proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Muse, and other industry design and production software
- Proven layout and typography skills
- Ability to think creatively and critically
- Ability to manage time and priorities to work efficiently and effortlessly
- Effective verbal and written communicator utilizing various digital platforms
- Conscientious attention to detail
- Ability to work in a multi-task, multi-priority, high volume, and fast-paced environment with limited supervision and direction
- Highly organized and deadline driven
- Proficient in desktop publishing tools
- Ability to handle feedback and constructive criticism
- Ability to work effectively on a team with a positive attitude and avoid gossip
- Passion for marketing and for pushing the limits of design
- Adobe XD and experience designing for web considered a bonus
- Experience correcting and enhancing photos considered a bonus
|Compensation & Benefits||
Compensation is negotiable based on qualifications.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Retirement Planning
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Fun, laid-back environment
- Cash and Non-Cash Bonus Programs
- Personalized Professional Development
- Complimentary Snacks and Beverages