|Region||Twin Cities Metro
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
Emerson (NYSE: EMR) is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. The Integrated Marketing Manager position is part of the Emerson Automation Solutions business which helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. This role will be supporting the Rosemount brand of products under Automation Solutions.
The position is responsible for developing and executing the overall marketing plan for targeted Rosemount product solutions. This includes generating marketing qualified leads, building awareness and creating product content.
- Lead, develop and execute multi-channel go-to-market strategies for identified product solutions that strengthen Emerson brand position and increases sales.
- Create and manage primary demand generation to drive new, high impact leads to the sales organization.
- Launch new products by determining market differentiators, developing product messaging, creating the marketing launch plan, developing product materials, supporting public relations and leading primary demand generation.
- Work with outside agencies and key stakeholders to develop and write communications materials, such as white papers, articles, web content, emails, videos, flyers, posters and social media posts.
- Track the effectiveness of integrated marketing efforts by setting in place metrics and measurements.
- Develop the marketing message strategy for assigned products, ensuring consistent messages are cascaded across all delivery channels and with Emerson Automation Solutions.
- Influence and lead global cross-functional teams to promote collaborative strategy and atmosphere, working with global marketing, customer service, digital marketing and sales.
- Manage online marketing, such as email, social media, landing pages, and websites.
- Lead the development of customer facing materials and provide sales channel with relevant tools.
- Operate as the brand champion of Emerson Automation Solutions and understand how to ensure all marketing efforts and content follow brand standards and supports the company’s brand presence.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, communications, English or related.
- 8+ years marketing communications experience including 2 years communications strategy
- Experience in customer messaging and lead generation
- Embraces change, is flexible, handles pressure, and has the ability to adapt in an evolving environment
- Understands digital marketing and social media
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Agency/marketing services experience B2B marketing in manufacturing or engineering
- Global marketing experience
|Compensation & Benefits||