|Company||Sargento Foods Inc.
|Title||Digital Services Manager
Sargento Foods Inc. has demonstrated its passion for cheese and cheese-based meal solutions for more than 60 years. Founded in 1953 in Plymouth, Sargento is a leading manufacturer, packager and marketer of natural shredded, sliced and snack cheeses, cheese appetizers, ingredients, sauces and other culinary solutions. Sargento is owned and operated by the Gentine family, has net sales exceeding $1 billion and more than 1,900 employees.
The Digital Services Manager is responsible for the development, implementation and management of digital creative programs designed to build brand awareness and achieve annual operating plan profit and volume. The role requires strong project management skills. A large portion of time will be spent managing multiple web projects to include website image and copy updates, social media creative development, email campaigns and overall website maintenance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with marketers and our agencies to ensure best practices are followed throughout program creation and implementation, from visual design, user experience, creative development and measurement/analysis
- Manage multiple website projects for CPD, FSI divisions and corporate careers
- Oversee backend website updates with external agencies to include security updates, major structural changes, and troubleshooting issues
- Develop email campaigns that connect to CRM strategy
- Working understanding of SEO/SEM strategies impacting content development and optimizations
- Maintain and update the development of organization-wide digital creative best practices
- Manage and maintain time lines, approvals, quality and consistency in digital communication projects* Responsible for reporting website analytics
- Understand and execute against key performance indicators and develop appropriate analytics and reporting methods to gauge success.
- Evaluate content performance and provide recommendations for optimizations
- Attend additional training and conferences as necessary to stay up to speed on technology and best practices and education entire marketing team on digital creative advancements
- Work proactively with departments across the organization to explore and identify ways to leverage digital creative to help support department campaigns, initiatives, goals and revenue objectives
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university. 5 years of experience, with exeprience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop, After Effects and InDesign).
- Aptitude to develop and maintain strong working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.* Leverage vendor relationship to with key partners
- Experience with creating and identifying quality digital creative related to CPG is preferred.
- Ability to thrive in the Agile methodology of short development cycles and constant testing. The focus will be testing combinations of targeting tactics, creative formats, and technologies to gain learnings that will feed into the development cycle.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under tight deadlines using strong organization and time management skills.
- Solid understanding of Macintosh computer hardware and software (iMovie knowledge at plus)
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Extensive knowledge of Macintosh computer hardware and software.
- Knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign software as well as Internet usage/navigating.
- Utilize FTP sites.
- Use of Microsoft office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
Equal Opportunity Employer
|Compensation & Benefits||