We're active members of the communities we serve. That's why at Stantec, we always design with community in mind.
The Stantec community unites approximately 22,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. Our work—engineering, architecture, interior design, landscape architecture, surveying, environmental sciences, project management, and project economics, from initial project concept and planning through design, construction, and commissioning—begins at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships. With a long-term commitment to the people and places we serve, Stantec has the unique ability to connect to projects on a personal level and advance the quality of life in communities across the globe. Stantec trades on the TSX and the NYSE under the symbol STN. Visit us at stantec.com or find us on social media.
We have an opening for a Marketing Specialist on our growing regional team in Madison, Wisconsin. This position will support our environmental services teams.
We are looking for a detail-oriented individual, preferably with a background in environmental services marketing—a team player who can lead a pursuit process, communicate effectively, manage multiple concurrent initiatives, and thrive in a deadline-driven environment. Does this sound like you? Great! You’re the experienced marketing professional we’re looking for.
In this role, you’ll prepare thoughtful, high-impact, and engaging pursuit and promotional materials which highlight our depth of experience, expertise, and creativity. You’ll be working closely with our technical staff and leadership to create prepare designed-to-win proposals and engaging presentations that set us apart from the pack.
We’ll look to you for proposal strategy and development, management of conferences and tradeshows, client events, community engagement, advertising, and general collateral and communications development. You’ll help maintain Stantec’s internal systems for information management related to opportunity/lead tracking, people and projects, and promotional activity. And you’ll be a contributor toward Stantec’s internal and external communications networks.
Combining your business savvy with marketing expertise, you’ll look for creative ways to help us achieve our corporate and regional goals for revenue growth, profitability, and market leadership. In this role, you’ll proactively support business development and analyze progress against plan.
- Post-secondary education in marketing, communications, journalism, English, or environmental services
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a marketing-related field, preferably within AEC industry
- Environmental services experience strongly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication and skills
- Detail-oriented and organized, with exceptional prioritization skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, and web-based interfaces
- Must have the ability to work independently and also in collaboration with various teams.
- Candidate should enjoy working with different personality styles and management levels, both in person and across geographies.
- Must thrive working assertively in a deadline-driven environment.
|Compensation & Benefits||